Diablo III - Discussion Thread

Diablo 3 Trashed

I just got an interesting update about Diablo 3. Rumor has it that the current work on Diablo 3 was canceled and that the game is going to be completely reworked.

My tipsters tell me that Blizzard North’s work on the game was, to put it kindly, below expectations. While this is mildly disappointing, it’s nice to know that Blizzard still so zealously guards their name.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/diablo-3/diablo-3-trashed-116290.php

I was hoping they would come out with diablo 3 :huh:

Re: OMFG:DIABLO 3 Announced

I am a die hard Diablo fan ... and its not an MMORPG ! It can be played multi - player, but its more fun playing it single player, behind closed doors, clicking away night and day, without any notion of time, hunger, thirst etc :D

Diablo III - can't wait for it, maybe I'll chew on Diablo II again to pacify my jangled nerves ! Currently playing Witcher - I like hack and slash combined with magic, like fighting at close range. Not the ranged type :p. Always preferred fighter / paladin / combat mages to archers / druids. Happy Gaming !

Cheers !

Re: DIABLO 3 Announced

^^i am going to click myself to death AGAIN!!
dont wanna lose my mx518 to this game :O

i recall that i used to go kill mefisto at end of 3rd act each time i started the game just because he used to drop a rare or unique item :)

Diablo 2 was one of the best RPG's that I have ever playes. Its even more fun when played multiplayer with friends. All can use their powers to kill diablo or baal.

I played till level 71 in Diablo 2, and stopped in Hell difficulty mode, as it started to get tougher, and I got little bored.

Hoping this will be released soon enough, hoping a 2009 release of this game.

well Diablo II was my fav too. now i need to get my hands clear again on it.
i love to make partener more strong by giving her powerful armor and weapons what max she can carry.
i always played with Nacromancer. i like to send my parter, blood goleam and 5 skelotons to enemy and stay far from it in real. and use boan spear :)
wao....i just love that game....

hey guys - why dont we start sharing everybody playing style...i mean which charactor and how you use to play.

well for me i always played single player but usesed to enter as Player8 so game becomes hard so you gain more experance and more items :)
i use to collect gold as max as i can :)

Gold was worthless in Diablo 2. None of the merchants carried anything worth buying except health potions :p.

I must have created and deleted countless characters with the most recent and favourite being a ~lvl65 Fury Druid.

saumilsingh said:
Gold was worthless in Diablo 2. None of the merchants carried anything worth buying except health potions :p.

I must have created and deleted countless characters with the most recent and favourite being a ~lvl65 Fury Druid.

what's your highest hardcore toon? and did you play on bnet?

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
Yeah cool.

But give me WarCraft 4 first.
I am bored waiting for the continuation of the story.

world of warcraft is the continuation of some parts of the warcraft story. with wrath of the lich king, starcraft 2, diablo 3 and an unannouced mmo in development at blizzard, i wouldn't hold my breath for warcraft 4.

Huh ? How can someone not finish Daiblo 2 ! Incomprehensible ! Have played two times ... second time with all special items :D

One of my all time favorite games - of a hack and slash RPG junkie :D

Back