PC Peripherals Dell 22 inch Full HD or Benq Full HD with HDMI

Ok, any of the guys I recommended Dell to (or any one else considering buying the new S2409W or other model), you may want to hold off.

I had placed my order last week and they had given me a delivery deadline of this Thursday. Now without any explanation they say there is some production delay or something, and they want to push it to 8th Dec.

I will fight it, but for the benefit of others who don't want to be left hanging, you may want to hold off for the time being.

vebk said:
Ok, any of the guys I recommended Dell to (or any one else considering buying the new S2409W or other model), you may want to hold off.

I had placed my order last week and they had given me a delivery deadline of this Thursday. Now without any explanation they say there is some production delay or something, and they want to push it to 8th Dec.

I will fight it, but for the benefit of others who don't want to be left hanging, you may want to hold off for the time being.

so hw much are u paying for it finally 18.7k ?

ya, as dinesh has said, if u argue with them u can indead get compensation for delay.

My brother's colleague ordered studio 15 laptop and he faced some unexpected delay in recieving it. In the mean time, he threatened to withdraw his order and becoz of that he got added 3 yrs warrenty package :D. So in some cases some delay with added benefits as compension is better.

Hii.. ppl .. as i mentioned that i have purchased the Dell monitor SP2208WFp ..hdmi webcam usb hub ... 1680-1050... @ SP ROAD BAngalore... the problem is there is no service TAG.. is it going to affect the warranty.. there is this order number on the bcarton supplied with it.. and there is a sticker at the back of the monitor with Serial number...
HELP

Hii.. ppl ..I have purchased the DELL Monitor SP2208WFp from SP Road Bangalore...ANKIT INFOTECH....

the problem is there is NO SERVICE TAG..

Is it going to affect the warranty.. there is this order number on the carton supplied with it.. and there is a sticker at the back of the monitor with Serial number... About 20alphanumeric s ... and some other number N0X78...

will it be under the warranty coverage..

HELP

STOP.Dell monitors DO NOT come with service TAG. Monitors ONLY have serial numbers AND order number. You are fine. Stop posting again n again plz :p

Is this SW2209 really worth it ? I mean the performance/price , will it be better for me to buy this one , it will replace my 4 year old CRT 17"Flat ? Or should I go for 19 " ?

Finally E2200HD is here
http://shopping.rediff.com/shop/productdisplay.jsp?NEW-BENQ-21.5-INCH-E2200HD-LCD-MONITOR-WITH-THREE-YEAR-MANUFACTURER'S-WARRANTY&prrfnbr=10317379&source=browse&frompg=Monitors

...and we were informed the price would be Rs 13,000/-

Well heres the Dell SP2208WFp which I got last week ...

Its jus superb ...

Attachments

• DSC04452-medium.JPG
    DSC04452-medium.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC04456-medium.JPG
    DSC04456-medium.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC04458-medium.JPG
    DSC04458-medium.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC04453-medium.JPG
    DSC04453-medium.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 127
Good for you. Currently I am in a fight with dell. I was supposed to have got the monitor latest by today, and AFAIK they haven't even shipped it yet (though they were apparently a whole lot more efficient about charging my credit card). Might take legal action - let's see.

For others, I recommend not going Dell for now till they get their act straight.

HOW MUCH DID U PAY VEBK ??????????
18.9k ? and are u getting the S2409W ? or sum old model...or r u even sure what ur getting :D

vebk said:
Good for you. Currently I am in a fight with dell. I was supposed to have got the monitor latest by today, and AFAIK they haven't even shipped it yet (though they were apparently a whole lot more efficient about charging my credit card). Might take legal action - let's see.

For others, I recommend not going Dell for now till they get their act straight.

And that's just for getting the monitor !
Warranty claim is a different story altogether...
but who knows ? some are lucky , some aren't !

saumik_ said:
HOW MUCH DID U PAY VEBK ??????????
18.9k ? and are u getting the S2409W ? or sum old model...or r u even sure what ur getting :D

18.5K for S2409W. Terrible that they charge the credit card even before shipping the product. Anyway, they chose the wrong @#$@# to mess with.

Back