PC Peripherals Dell 22 inch Full HD or Benq Full HD with HDMI

14k + VAT is too much for the T2200HD. I spent only 12200 all inclusive, two weeks back and I'm not too sure if even that was such a great price.

Guys, DO NOT BUY DELL. After I pestered them with calls today, they finally said they have a update. Now it appears that the monitor (S2409W) I had ordered on 18.11.08 and which was promised to be delivered on 27.11.2008, is not even in stock!!! And this is the kind of bull#$%^ they give me:

As discussed, please note that the order is in production due to part shortage and the monitor is estimated to arrive by the 12/12. Hence, there will be a subsequent delay in delivery. Please confirm if you wish to continue with the order.

So unless you want to wait for the new year, best to ditch Dell and go for some other 24" monitor (BenQ available yet?)

vebk said:
Guys, DO NOT BUY DELL. After I pestered them with calls today, they finally said they have a update. Now it appears that the monitor (S2409W) I had ordered on 18.11.08 and which was promised to be delivered on 27.11.2008, is not even in stock!!! And this is the kind of bull#$%^ they give me:
So unless you want to wait for the new year, best to ditch Dell and go for some other 24" monitor (BenQ available yet?)

why din't u take samsung t240hd ??

dell is too dull see hemanth's pics it looks yuck

^ Is the Samsung t240hd available in India? According to Samsung's customer care, they don't have any fullHd monitors in India, and neither any 24" monitors. The model doesn't even show up on their website.

Please confirm that it's available in India (and let me know the price if you know) because it appears to be a damn good monitor!!

^^^ Probably not available !, try this out:

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

The webcam is kinda waste.
Type of panel :

Asus MK241H 2ms G2G 24"WS Samsung TN Film (LTM240CT03)

Dell S2409W 5ms 24"WS AU Optronics TN Film (M240HW01 V0)
I'm going to buy a 24' monitor too but cant wait for more than 1 week !

This might help you compare :
24inchmonitorwk3.jpg

I heard a 26' viewsonic monitor is available for ~16k from a friend.

It's got great reviews internationally, though I don't think any (or at least many) people on the forum have bought it yet (due to scarce supplies). The price you are getting is fine. I would say buy it.

rocky_pratik said:
I am not gonna play at 1920 resolution bro?

Any other Pros and Cons of Dell S2209?

Plzz Sidhu reply

Hey I am getting W2209 HD for Rs.11300 from dell. Tell me from where are you getting dell for under 11k???

Back