PC Peripherals Dell 22 inch Full HD or Benq Full HD with HDMI

^ Details please. Do you mean the BenQ E2200Hd or the T2200HD? (There is a difference of HDMI). If it's the E series, then what is the cost of the E2400HD?

just called Dell and got following quote

A Dell(TM) S2209WFP 21.5 " Full HD Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor would be 14100/- Exclusive of taxes.

A Dell(TM) 2208WFP UltraSharp(TM) 22"Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor(Analog&DVI) would be Rs,14765/- Exclusive of taxes.

i got a qoute from a dealer, through techie007, for benq e2200hd - as 11700/- which is amazing. But if we get this dell one at 9k+ , there will be nothing like it....

If u people start a GO or DO for it, put me in.....
And thanks for bringing this thread up, :D before I buy benq

going lammy now...

lets c wat prices i can get..

i will be enquiring at primeabgb, mccan's n cassette world..

any other shop any1 wants me 2 enquire in?

madnav said:
going lammy now...
lets c wat prices i can get..
i will be enquiring at primeabgb, mccan's n cassette world..
any other shop any1 wants me 2 enquire in?

So whats quote/s do you got or buy?:)

hey just arrived.

All 22" LCD...

BENQ E2200HD - Will be available by Satureday for inr12500-13000

BENQ T2210 - inr9800 (Couldnt find this model on Benq's website...mayb he meant T221W)

Dell S2209W - Not Available yet

Dell S2309W - Not Available yet

(Both of these are expected to be available by next weekend according to one of the Dell Distris at Lammy)

LG L224WS - inr11000

LG L2242WS - inr12300

Dell S2409W - Rs. 18,565 (all inclusive of taxes, shipping from Chennai to Delhi etc.).

Not a bad deal. Apparently prices will go up only. Ordering it first thing tomorrow. Would have done a GO, but I'm in a hurry as it takes 10 days to ship. I'll pass on the contact if anyone else wants.

vebk said:
Dell S2409W - Rs. 18,565 (all inclusive of taxes, shipping from Chennai to Delhi etc.).
Not a bad deal. Apparently prices will go up only. Ordering it first thing tomorrow. Would have done a GO, but I'm in a hurry as it takes 10 days to ship. I'll pass on the contact if anyone else wants.

Any quotes for Dell S2209W?

Sorry, didn't even ask. HDMI was an essential feature for me, and with all the research I did, it just made more sense to spend more and buy a 24" so that I don't have to think of buying another monitor for a while.

According to the Dell rep I talked to, the S2409w and others in the series are new in the Indian market. The marketing team hasn't yet figured out how to market them and what to price them at exactly. That's why he claimed I was getting a good deal. Time will tell. But honestly, I will be do busy swimming in fullHD goodness to care whether I got the best price or not.

ghost24, I'm sending you a PM.

supra your inbox is full.

I'd rather not share the PDF. But the quote (everything included) is about Rs. 18,504.

Sorry Inbox cleared. As of the PDF, if you have gt the quote directly without any EPP or anything, there shouldn't be any problem of sharing. You can just share the PDF of the quote. You can of course erase out ur personal details nd all :). It will help everyone to get a good deal :)

Back