Browser Wars 2009 !

Chrome feels much faster on my measly GPRS connection and i dont like to use many extensions in FF. Hence Chrome or me handsdown. If some site doesnot work in chrome then i use FF. I have both installed.

:rofl: :eek:hyeah:

vishalrao said:
For me its FF coz its what all the cool kids are using.

IE is for losers, Opera for nerds and Safari for girlie men. OMG I GOTTA RUN AND HIDE NOW

Chrome I tried for a short while and might try again (and drop FF) once it gets matured/functional... assuming Google doesn't get bored and abandons it...

For me , Chrome feel like it's running on a fresh install of an OS every time I start it. Starts immediately, ends immediately. (Not like firefox, which runs for 5-10 seconds after closing.)

And I like that one tab crashing doesn't bring down the whole browser.

opera all the way from 2002.:clap: :eek:hyeah: :cool2:

IE8 looks cool. but still has inherent bugs:bleh:

presto 2.2 engine is still faster!

Never felt like switchin to FF even with lots of suggestions from friends...:tongue:

I've been using Opera since 2005 when i started doing Internet. i found opera best amoung all browsers out there, best in terms of Browsing experience, speed, features & easy user interface. Now, Opera has matured lot with new features, i like Speed dial features, which gives access to a site with just One click... Presently, using Opera 10 Turbo, which is blazing fast when turbo button is enabled but stil in beta stage.. Ive tried FF, IE7 & safari, noone of them i liked..:)

morgoth said:
^^ Speed doesn't matter anymore. It's the experience that count and here FF trumps every other browsers

Disagree, opera trumps all..:bleh:

Id vote for Opera. its the best browser ever! It was the browser who started tabs and the others followed suit.

My preference in decreasing order:
Opera
Firefox
Chrome
IE 7/8
Safari

firefox-3-vs-opera-9-5-war.jpg

I keep switching firefox then opera then back to firefox. I cant make up my mind. I love Opera but I love firefox extensions :(

Firefox all the time

Switched to opera for some time but shifted back to firefox just because of opera can't beat firefox+extensions

opera all the way!!

1st tabs implementation (and best, not to mention)
inbuilt mouse guestures
inbuilt voice support
inbuilt irc
inbuilt torrent downloader
inbuilt speed dial...

the list goes on...

Back