Asus NT13U b1 issues

I'm in talks with some Russians DONT UPDATE THE FIRMWARE for now, custom firmware might be coming next 1 month.

Do you guys get resume downloads after router gets re-started I'm not talking pause and resume but resume after router re-start

^^
Yes, it depends actually. I've experienced certain times when it resumes just fine and certain times when it starts all over again, this is after powering off and powering on the router, even after you safely remove the USB drive from the router before powering it off. So it means the download master is buggy and ideally it is best to keep the router running until you complete a download.

Resume does not work for me..

Crap, Downloaded 2 GB of file in night.. 1 GB was left.. Now not able to resume & This stupid download master has started 3 GB from start..

^
Yea, NTFS works just fine for me. To confirm, first format any USB pendrive in NTFS and try downloading to it. Maybe your HDD didn't get detected because it needed 2 USB connectors? Because even when some people mentioned that the router cannot write to NTFS, it can certainly read from NTFS. So if your HDD didn't get detected at all, then most probably it is because of the 2 USB connectors. Try with a pen drive to confirm.

ok..i finally got my Router replaced (RMA). Was having issues in connecting to wireless clients. Its working great now.
I need to know, is it possible to schedule downloads to start / stop at certain times.. I am on a night U/L plan, and it would be useful.

No Schedule possible, not even Queue and Pause and resume is possible only till router is running once router gets re-started you wont be able to resume downloads.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@Praks

You can resume the download in your pc just copy the files from InComplete Folder and start utorrent and do a force hash check in utorrent it will start downloading from last downloaded point , so after 1 GB

Thanks for the tip.

Whole idea of taking N13 was not to use Laptop at all & download using router in night.. Now this half download stuff is bad..

If you come across any mod, please let me know. I checked all folders created by router on USB. It seems it uses rtorrent in back end. Is there any way to change its settings & make it work properly ?

Ok ,just confirmed from a Russian guy that he was able to flash the firmware but not dd-wrt but still it provides flexibility and i say again DONT UPDATE THE FIRMWARE, i'm still on 2.0.0.9

*****d no dd wrt for B1 anyone knows does the 2.0.1.1 fixes any issues with Download master i mean you can pause and resume but once your router re-starts resume functionality does not work. Anyone tried ?

Back