Assassin's Creed III - Discussion Thread

Completed the first DLC Tryany of King Washington and i thought the game was dead but this DLC has killed it again Ubisoft ****ers​

this game was really bad- the best was the AC2 / .. i immediately sold it after completing it. knowing i would never touch the game again, didnt even bother downloading the dlc's from xbox live.... hopefully the next part will save it.. hate how they changed the complete gameplay, the whole character sucked and had daddy issues hahaha

Wow. That bad? :eek:
30359425.jpg

Completed Betrayal too certainly makes the game completed since the way it has betrayed the customers by buying it

this game was really bad- the best was the AC2 / .. i immediately sold it after completing it. knowing i would never touch the game again, didnt even bother downloading the dlc's from xbox live.... hopefully the next part will save it.. hate how they changed the complete gameplay, the whole character sucked and had daddy issues hahaha

that's true...ACII was the best of the series, nothing could beat that...the story telling was so good that the player actually feel connected to ezio...thats missing in all the other games. The problem with AC3 is that its very rushed and has no character development.

i have been playing the first DLC chapter,and i have been having fun.just a matter of different mindsets,i guess.anyway,AC3 launched 4 months ago,and get this....Amd/ubi still haven't provided CFX support for this game..Man they just don't care.I don't think it will ever get CFX support now.So much for their new engine.and ac3 had been in development for 3 years..don't think they could have afforded to put any more time into it.

Ubi hasn't even cared for the folks who have displays with 16:10 aspect ratios, resulting in black bars. Leave alone CF support. And this has been the case since the first title!

Ubi hasn't even cared for the folks who have displays with 16:10 aspect ratios, resulting in black bars. Leave alone CF support. And this has been the case since the first title!

I remember. Playing AC1 on my 17" LCD with a 4:3 1024x768 resolution. It was facepalm-able.

I remember. Playing AC1 on my 17" LCD with a 4:3 1024x768 resolution. It was facepalm-able.

Pretty much shows how ignorant they are, concerning the PC folks. They were concentrating only on the console versions.

Frame rate drops are sometimes acceptable but staring at a display with black bars doesn't annoy me like anything else!

Completed the final DLC Redemption too , seriously this game is the worst Ubisoft can go ever with AC Games with each DLC they aggravated the situation even more.

This is by far the worst game I have played in last two years Period

I haven't played the past titles of the series so can't talk about the whole series but this one is just awful.

I prefer stealth genre over others and someone told me that AC games are quite good so bought it. I am not sure but I think at least 66% of the game don't need any stealth at all. The most you need to do is not get detected which is not always needed to complete the mission. There is this eavesdropping thing but they didn't used it to its full potential, could've been better. No offense to any AC btw.

Next up Hitman Absolution. Hope it is better.

P.S.: It is a really annoying game too.

Back