Assassin's Creed III - Discussion Thread

Expect a delay for PC version as the Ubisoft has shown release date for upcoming titles and it shows AC III -TBD

New Screens -

Assassin_s_Creed_3_Screenshots_13399786012778.jpg
Assassin_s_Creed_3_Screenshots_13399786012865.jpg
Assassin_s_Creed_3_Screenshots_13399786172757.jpg
Assassin_s_Creed_3_Screenshots_13399786177213.jpg
Assassin_s_Creed_3_Screenshots_13399786492844.jpg
Assassin_s_Creed_3_Screenshots_13399786495982.jpg

So I was just browsing through the list of game for October on Wiki and Ass Creed III will be out for consoles on 30th of October. The PC version is listed for 28th November. High Five for the PC delay anyone? :p

Assassin’s Creed III PC to arrive before Christmas

Speaking at a San Diego Comic Con panel, as reported by Joystiq, Assassin’s Creed III creative director Alex Hutchinson confirmed a rumour that the PC version won’t launch day-and-date alongside its console brethren. It looks like it won’t be a long wait though; Hutchison said the PC release will come “near” the console date of October 30 in the US and 31 in Europe – and certainly before Christmas.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/07/13/assassins-creed-iii-pc-to-arrive-before-christmas/

it was revealed way back with frontier demo

This is the city gameplay, inside a city -- BOSTON not the frontier. Also I cannot list all the mechanics and even if the same base set functionality is used in both walk-through's the city environment showcases stuff like --> crowd behaviour, parkour movement within buildings, assassination whilst within a crowd, disguised help AI et al which cannot be showcased in the frontier.

This is the city gameplay, inside a city -- BOSTON not the frontier. Also I cannot list all the mechanics and even if the same base set functionality is used in both walk-through's the city environment showcases stuff like --> crowd behaviour, parkour movement within buildings, assassination whilst within a crowd, disguised help AI et al which cannot be showcased in the frontier.

sorry that I dint clarified myself. What I mean to say is that boston city gameplay was also revealed with frontier gameplay demo (without the commentary from Alex). You might have seen it late

Back