Assassin's Creed III - Discussion Thread

I am going Mental! Mother of God!
<

UbiWorkshop is now accepting pre-orders for Assassin's Creed: The Chain. This 128-page comic book is said to provide players with insight into the events of Assassin's Creed 3.

The Chain completes the tale of Nikolai Orelov, an Assassin living in late 19th century to early 20th century Russia. It also focuses on his ancestor, Daniel Cross, who is reliving these memories in 1998. These characters were first introduced in Assassin's Creed: The Fall, a three-part comic series that debuted around the same time as Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Assassin's Creed 3 is set during the time of the American Revolution, a full century before Orelov is alive. Don't expect AC3 protagonist Connor to make an appearance in this comic, then. Presumably Chain references the events of AC3 in some way. Or there may be some connection between the game and comic in the present-day.

Chain is expected to ship this summer. You can pre-order the $19.99 comic here. The cover art is below.

_1338087740.jpg

Source - Assassin's Creed: The Chain Will Prepare You For Assassin's Creed 3

I hope they make the game a little more challenging, Brotherhood and Revelations is very easy though quite long gameplay.

revelations was far more complete and practical :)

Revelations is actually pretty good. Due to lack of good games this summer, I'm playing AC:Revelations.

After which I'll do ME3 again on my rig(earlier played on laptop)

Lastly, Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition

Any new game that I should be playing but I'm missing (except Diablo III? When does Max Payne 3 PC release?)

Revelations is actually pretty good. Due to lack of good games this summer, I'm playing AC:Revelations.

After which I'll do ME3 again on my rig(earlier played on laptop)

Lastly, Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition

Any new game that I should be playing but I'm missing (except Diablo III? When does Max Payne 3 PC release?)
First week of June

It was a stupid trailer imo, he ran towards 100 people with muskets with a tomahawk.
No matter what kind of killing machine you are, that looked super stupid. Still skeptical about the gameplay.
It somehow reminded me of Red dead redemption with all that hunting, etc.
They should've shown off some city as well, they showed bland areas with little going on.

^^well it does. Also thats not the official channel so not the official files. Also people upload 720p to save bandwidth since the file size difference is too much.

Just like what gannu posted, all the videos are not in their best quality so doesn;t mean game looks bad.

Check http://www.youtube.com/user/assassinscreedUK for HQ videos.

That axe like thing has the same fighting style as that of butcher knife.

^^well it does. Also thats not the official channel so not the official files. Also people upload 720p to save bandwidth since the file size difference is too much.

True, but i personally don't think Multiplatform Wii U games will do 1080p, maybe first party nintendo exclusives might.

Well, let's look on the bright side. At least Nintendo is finally adopting 3rd party games for it's console and going mainstream as a next-gen console.

Back