Angry Birds for PC!

Finally got it to work on my PC...

I duno how... But it started working on its own when my sister double clicked the icon... :p

Maybe it needed a ladies hand... ;)

BTW, I haven't played it yet... Will comment once I have played a few levels... :D

Thanx to all who tried to help especially sgx100 :)

nehaladsul said:
Finally got it to work on my PC...

I duno how... But it started working on its own when my sister double clicked the icon... :p

Maybe it needed a ladies hand... ;)

BTW, I haven't played it yet... Will comment once I have played a few levels... :D

Thanx to all who tried to help especially sgx100 :)
Haha!,

all your frustration has come to an end then :p.Do let us know your opinions :)

Srirama said:
Haha!,

all your frustration has come to an end then :p.Do let us know your opinions :)
Hehehehehe!!! :p

I just finished the 1st 5 levels... It's kinda nice game. But I have played Worms as well and I would definitely rate Worms higher than AB.

On the whole, this is somewhat different from Worms as Worms is turn based whereas in AB, the pigs are practically Dumb!! :p

Still, I like Angry Birds... :)

nehaladsul said:
I just love the Yellow bird... The Black one is the most Dumbass!! :mad:
Yes yellow is great. But black is great too but you have to time the explosion well.

BTW, anyone knows about more such games?

Tried it on the PC and it's dam funny. I'll probably switch to the iPhone version later on. It's good to play on the go. :D

Party Monger said:
Well a tip with the black one, first throw it, let it crash it goes off after a few seconds, much more damage.
Superb tip mate... Repped you!! :D

That white egg dropping bird is a bit dumbass as well but causes decent damage if the egg is aimed well.

I am stuck in the Cart wheel level. Two stone cart wheels on and a Pig in one of the cart wheels. Can't get through.

The Level is 3-6. It's under "Poached Eggs"

You get walk-throughs for every level on youtube - press pause button (top left corner of the screen) to get the level you are currently on and search on youtube to get the relevant video walk through!

^^ Thanx for the tip... Repped you...

BTW, what does one do once the game is over?? Play again??

Or are they going to release Angry Birds 2??

:eek:hyeah:

Party Monger said:
Finished the game with 3 stars in 80% of the levels :D \m/
Damn... You seem to be an expert in AG... :O

I am still in Poached Eggs.... :p

But then I play the game only when I am stressed with work or something else... And then the game stresses me further when I cannot complete a level!!! :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sunny27 said:
finished the game 5 days back!!!
U are toh the Angry Birds Mahaguru!!!

;)

Back