Angry Birds for PC!

Haha yes its a long game!! i didnt play it for a week or so in between.

See one simple trick is to see the arrangement of birds, if there is a yellow one first, then they want you to blow the wooden parts first, if then blue then the glass parts.

Then dont aim birds for the tough parts like the triangle wooden blocks.

Go like this work out a strategy it becomes very easy.

Ok... So, I messed up with my Save File... :(

I formatted my PC and lost my Angry Birds Savegame. What to do now??

I was on the 3rd World. Starting again is really boring. :p

Angry Birds overhyped ?

Guys what do you say ? My first expression with Angry Birds was like 'Meh' :p Because I couldn't able to solve the stages easily :bleh:

Though I like the game, I feel it is overhyped. What do you say ?

Re: Angry Birds overhyped ?

i agree that the game is easy...but what makes the game real fun is to get a 3 star score in each level...that makes it pretty challenging..

the game will be overhyped by the people who dont play core or console games.its definately good fun.

IMO it doesn't deserve the 'overhype' it got. It's a decent fun game to while away your time with. There are far better games than Angry Birds out on iOS and I don't see them getting as much hype.

way overhyped... i've met the Rovio guys and they're like wtf , we don't know why it is so popular. Sadly due to Angry Birds , their ego has gone through the roof :/

/smirk

Best indie game I ever played was Plants vs Zombies. World of Goo was pretty cool too. Angry birds is just 'meh'.

damn said:
/smirk

Best indie game I ever played was Plants vs Zombies. World of Goo was pretty cool too. Angry birds is just 'meh'.
Can't agree more. Waiting for both their sequels !

damn said:
/smirk

Completely concur with that. World of Goo was just too awesome! Gives you some brain exercise as well.

There are plenty of options on PC but for people who aint addicted to gaming this is a addictive game :) , till game was completed i had to part with my PC by force from mom/dad for few hours daily :D

Firstly, you have to admit, it's a cute and funny game that even non-gamers can play, it's also very appealing to the female gender with these adorable birds and the hilarious sounds they make. Secondly, it's very easy to understand and play. Thirdly, it can work on pretty much any configuration.

It's an addictive game but it doesn't deserve the 'overhype' it got.

Back