Angry Birds for PC!

Angry birds looks awesome on the bigger screen, we can use mouse for greater accuracy or else use the touchpad on the laptops for an experience similar to touchscreen phones :)

it would be illegal to provide links here to download it but you can "ACQUIRE" it from a place where you have seeders and peers! its 34 mb in size!

for people looking to play it in windowed mode just open the game folder and select and open the Config.lua with wordpad/notepad and make the following changes: -

product = "Angry Birds"

publisher = "Rovio"

name = "Angry Birds"

width = 1024 (resolution can be set to 800x600 as well)

height = 600

orientation = 0

datapath = "data"

imagePath = "images/pc_build"

fontPath = "fonts/pc_build"

audioPath = "audio"

localizationPath = "localization"

levelPath = "levels"

scriptPath = "scripts"

deviceModel = "windows"

fullscreen = false (this makes it run in windowed mode - true being the original value makes it run fullscreen)

showCursor = false

its worth paying 5$ for this! I waited for this game like I've never waited for any other game! I even ordered an Orange San Francisco just to play this game!

aint that a first, someone ordered a phone to play a game, usually people get the phone first n then order games on it :p

but angry birds FTW!!

@sunny27: Why do you want to play it at a lower resolution and windowed mode? The game looks much better at standard resolution and full screen mode.

@ Soulfire - I've been known to do weird crazy stuff!!!

@RS4 - I was just showing that its possible to play it in windowed mode and how to play it in windowed mode.

what an hype.

there is already a better game for pc and it is called Worms. you can also compete with others online and the creativity is much more

although overhyped, no one can deny its fun-factor, but for some reason i didn't have super fun on pc as i did on my sis's android.

Back