Angry Birds for PC!

RS4 said:
meh, dont blame the game if it is laggy on that symbian^3 :bleh:
Its not... and i'm not a blind fanboy. I know the merits n demerits of S^3. That is however beside the point... I just don't see the reason for the Angry Birds hype. Its as if all of a sudden its cool be like Angry Birds.

how many times have you played a game which has made you smile without having to sell your kidneys to buy hardware that's needed to support it? This game, angry birds does that - its not a resource hog and it makes you smile - so does privates and worms reloaded-- which is why i still maintain that the best games ever made were the ones that are no longer available -- road rash , nfs 2,3 , porsche unleashed, motogp, motoracer, in recent years there have hardly been any games which have made me smile.

^Glad for you. Unfortunately making me 'smile' isn't my definition of enjoying a game. There're a lot more to it than just a smile.

This game is good for mobile users... this game became a huge hit coz mobile users dont have much other options i mean to say that games developing companies can't create great graphical intensive games coz mobile hardware is still not so powerful... i have this game installed in my iPod Touch 4G... its a great timepass game but it is really not comparable to any famous PC game... Its is like a 32bit arcade game :D... BTW comparing this game with a pc game is hugely unjustifiable... Rovio made this game wid mobile users in mind... So this game is purely for mobile users... :p... PC users wud rather like to play games like COD Black Ops, MOH, BFBC2 etc..... :D

Desecrator said:
^Glad for you. Unfortunately making me 'smile' isn't my definition of enjoying a game. There're a lot more to it than just a smile.
Come on bro... Now we'll have to develop another game 'Angry Desecrator'... Lol :p

It's just a time pass game to be played when one needs a break from the stockpile of work on the desk and just has 10-15 minutes for this much needed break. :p

BTW, I loved worms... Not so sure bout AB yet as I am yet to see it in first person... Let's see... :)

Good timepass game for the mobile version. Have finished it on my Ipod Touch.Doesnt suit for the PC version IMO, havent checked on the PC though.
But, yes an over rated game.

Wao....Amazing game and dream come true . Now i can play it on my PS3 @ HD glory and on PC @ Ultra high settings with 4AA and 16AF .

Doesn't work on my PC :( throwing some Texture problems. Any help?

k178n4.jpg

Back