Airtel 2Mbps Plans announced....!

i just called Airtel Chennai CC

and CONFIRMED that no 512k ul line for chennai...

but 4 plans of 2mpbs have been launched. and "they have advertised everywhere for the launch". all capped plans have been launched..

and he said.. Marketing dept. has changed now.. so north can have diff plans. and south can have diff. plans..

he also said that PLANS change every month..and i asked again if plans change cause for 2 yrs they have been the same.. then he said SCHEMES change every month...

naaah....mumbai is very unlucky.... they dont have airtel properly established there.

That way Delhi is luckiest...double speeds at night...

^I've been having night double-speed ever since it was launched elsewhere. It costs me Rs.49 (I think) extra every month. The "happy hours" for me start at 10:58 PM and end at 8:18 AM, everyday.

Me on 256UL plan.

for the 2mbps plans also will the cap on billing be there??

if u use the 499 plan unlimitedly it will only come to 1700+ tax. a very good price for 2mbps unlimited...

but mostly tht billing cap wont be there for 2mbps plans...

lol

Spoke to airtel CC in Bangalore and they said only 4 new plans were released with 2mbps speeds (check first pic for details).. no new unlimited schemes. :(.. also enquired abt some rumour tht anyone opting for a new 256 kbps unlimited conn wld get 512 kbps for the first 12 months (check the 2nd pic) and they said ther was no such scheme.

I asked them abt any new unlimited plans coming up and they said nope.. :(.. ther goes hope!!

Back