Airtel 2Mbps Plans announced....!

I live in Bangalore,Koramangala and confirm the above plans. THe CC told me they have not made 'grand' announcements cause the plans have been launched in select areas only. He also told me I could accidentally finish my entire monthly quota of 1GB in 1hr 8 minutes (oops!) [or 3hrs 24min for Rs.999 plan] and expect a fat bill at the end of the month! Hmm. what he said makes sense. Well TRAI should define broadband as Always ON & Unlimited download/upload. Only then we will get a fair deal.

Switch said:
Thats because of the routing... In the northern India the routing of Airtel is done in a different way then southern india... people from Delhi/Lucknow/Agra will get pings above 100 ms for sg servers while people in Bangalore and other southern Indian cities will get better pings (less then 60 at times) for sg severs...
Heh, I live in Bangalore atm. Was comparing BSNL in agra with Airtel in blore. Of course, I see that I've phrased my post wrong. Apologies :bleh:

Thats a pamphlet printed my some local guy, but there are no middle men (cable waalas) for DSL connections like in the case of Sify.some thing is fishy

Back