Airtel 2Mbps Plans announced....!

And here comes the end to long wait...........................Airtel 2 Mbps tarrifs are announced.

And they are worst than BSNL's.:( They are the same as we speculated!:Comp3:

Iam attaching the tarrif spreadsheet.

I received this spreadsheet from their CC.

Attachments

• 2mbps plan.zip
    13.6 KB · Views: 377
Ahh...this one is already posted in other thread i think...

Anyways.....Airtel ...way2go lol now everyone is going to complain for UL plans...:p

^^Lets see how the Airtel fanboys still defend this plan (ripoff) from Airtel and call BSNL bad. Even if BSNL is bad and their service and execs in CC dont know much, but still they are offering much more competitive plan at 500 Rs with NU and Airtel has no answer.

techcheat said:
^^Lets see how the Airtel fanboys still defend this plan (ripoff) from Airtel and call BSNL bad. Even if BSNL is bad and their service and execs in CC dont know much, but still they are offering much more competitive plan at 500 Rs with NU and Airtel has no answer.
I don't know how long you've had an internet connection or how many ISPs you've tried, but Airtel is by far the best in terms of stability and reliability (especially if you game). I've been with 3 ISPs before Airtel and I *know* the difference, it's not mindless speculation or rambling - I *know* when I'm getting quality service.

Anyway, if you think this is their answer to Bharti, you're wrong :)

In that file, there's a mention of "One India Plan"..Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't BSNL provide the One India Plan??

Eitherways..No hard feelings for anyone but I'm not believing anyone till we see these or any other tariffs on Airtel's website..

Requesting all you guys to stop speculating.. :)

Uh, Is this info even authentic??

Wasn't announced officially, naa..

How to believe that these plans are definitely from the Bharti Camp?

EDIT: AMD4Life beat me to it! :p

^^Airtel is not so lame to send a spreadsheet with plans, I would have got a call already if they finalized their new plans :p

I have recieved these plans from CC and they have asked me whether i want to migrate my tariff to any of these..............

NOTE:This information is from BANGALORE customer care.

the prices quoted are ripoff . i for one cannot afford 900 bucks for 3 gb worth downloads ...no way ...NU would be something i would expect :)

Back