Need Suggestions to buy a new Laptop in the range of around 30k

thanks jugga !!

btw guys any particular settings to get bright colours? actually my samsung 19" LCD shows rich colours.....just wanted to know if any standard settings to apply ? :)

^^Just play with some RGB settings in dispaly panel. Also increase brightness and adjust contrast. But increasing brightness will be in turn of loss off battery life.

JuGGa said:
^^Just play with some RGB settings in dispaly panel. Also increase brightness and adjust contrast. But increasing brightness will be in turn of loss off battery life.

Tried....doesn't produce as vibrant colours as my LCD ... :(

btw whats the Wireless speed it shows.....maximum...? when i go into details of it....it shows 54mbps..i.e. 801.11g i suppose !!

JuGGa said:
May be your LCD is not capable of displaying vibrant colors :(

Yeah for 801.11g its 54mbps. Check this out for details- Wireless Standards - 802.11b 802.11a 802.11g 802.11n - Which Is Best? :)

Actually it is reproducing well...but my LCD has better contrast ration so the colour looks more vibrant than my laptop LED !!!

moreover at 30k, i think i cant expect too much of quality but its good to work on outdoors....no reflections at all....but in movies with darker shades its bit difficult...seems i ll have to buy HDMi and connect it to my 32" LCD for viewing :D

Edit : Changed the power mode and things are absolutely great noww !! better than Dell inspiron series because of anti glare...!!

btw jugga...any of laptops in 30-35k range support 801.11n?

wolvish said:
Price reduced in flipkart. Great buy for this price. (Still don't have time to write review :()

Asus X Series X53TA-SX096D Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

Suggestion: Upgrade your RAM to 4 GB, don't enable compression in NTFS drives to speed things up..

That would be a steal now....they reduced 2k straight away...wish they had done that earlier :mad:
JuGGa said:
Most laptops support 801.11n today. Yours too :p

but dude...it shows 54mbps connectivity when i am using it with LG O1 with wifi tethering !!

LG optimus does tethering at Wi-Fi g speed.

So that's why you get connected at 54mbps message.

Dont worry

It does not make any sense to use wifi n.

Your optimus is bot going to give more than 54mbps data speed.

Enjoy your new laptop.

swapyworld said:
That would be a steal now....they reduced 2k straight away...wish they had done that earlier :mad:
but dude...it shows 54mbps connectivity when i am using it with LG O1 with wifi tethering !!
This..- :)

pratikb said:

Dont worry

Enjoy your new laptop.

pratikb said:

Dont worry

Enjoy your new laptop.

thanks for the answer dude....repped !!

jugga....repped you too man.....been a lot of help !! thanks !!

Samsung NP300-S01

Finallt found the glitch in LED screen, it wasnt the screen but samsung optimised battery mode...which keeps the brightness and contrast under check..thought any one who wants to buy can go with it now....the only con is USB 3.0 ...thats all !!

swapyworld said:
ohh man.. :mad:

and how they decide it? man that's inequality among all TE members..... :p

Its not inequality bro. You just have to gain rep from other members first to have some "rep power". The more you get rep, the more your rep power. One green bar below your userid = 100 rep points. No rep power means you've 0 rep.

Back