English TV series discussion

Guys, what is the general opinion on Alias? I am thinking of starting it off, I remember watching few episodes on AXN. It even had Quentin Tarantino as guest star for some episodes

Alias had good couple of seasons in the beginning when there was a some bit of suspense

Female Ethan Hawk .. Is how I would put it.

Person of Interest comes back next week!

ibhJcRKwbj4CNs.gif

Oh yeah after watching this Gif i Realized that
the Cars which the Dudes bought in BrBa weren't having a single Dent or marks of any bullet shots.

Oh yeah after watching this Gif i Realized that
the Cars which the Dudes bought in BrBa weren't having a single Dent or marks of any bullet shots.

Hank's SUV was shredded , the front end atleast where the Nazis concentrated their fire.
Walt's car took atleast one hit to the gas tank the rear door glass was shot out.

Hank's SUV was shredded , the front end atleast where the Nazis concentrated their fire.
Walt's car took atleast one hit to the gas tank the rear door glass was shot out.
I'm Talking about Car of Jack & Co . You won't see a single hit. I found 1 on the LCV which towed hank's vehicle.
I'm Sure Hank and His partner Fired at least 20-30 rounds.

I'm Talking about Car of Jack & Co . You won't see a single hit. I found 1 on the LCV which towed hank's vehicle.
I'm Sure Hank and His partner Fired at least 20-30 rounds.
Not likely .. Hank emptied one clip and Gomie probably fired whatever was there in his shotgun .. they we're going for cover rather than engaging Jack's gang.

He really took out on Skyler in his last moments; Skyler haters would be happy. They've been waiting for this moment for a long time now.

seemed to me like he wanted the cops to think that skyler was blackmailed into doing the things she did

seemed to me like he wanted the cops to think that skyler was blackmailed into doing the things she did
Yeah, I know that. He created an alibi for Skyler, but if the cops can't get Walt, they'll still come after her and the family. I think he did two things at once. There were a lot of regressed emotions he was having towards Skyler, but he also loved her. Family was very important to him, and he was also willing to part with $80 M just to save Hank.

The episode ended with a good note (not for Jesse though), could've been the series finale too, if we didn't have the flash forward scene already.
[DOUBLEPOST=1379358726][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just recant all the events that have passed since the beginning. Being angry is justified, but being a rat is not.

Last edited:
Chaos was very good fun. I was sad when it got cancelled.
I literally stopped watching TV shows for a while when i came to know that after watching all the Episodes. CBS Sucks![DOUBLEPOST=1379377476][/DOUBLEPOST].... and because of that Many Shows have Piled up here.. Cancelling Caste and fringe in between saved my time.

Back