English TV series discussion

i like how nobody has mentioned new episode of dexter yet... what a waste this show has turned into. its almost as bad as himym.

Coz people are too engrossed with BrBa. I genuinely dont care about dexter now, and would be like Meh even if the whole remaining Morgan family got killed

On end of season 4 of chuck and i see windows doing ads here and there.
CIA accessing some of their confidential info and there is a windows live ad there lol
CIA people then doing Bing search.

Similarly, there are surface ads in under the dome.

Btw guys who have not yet watched the Finale of Under the Dome season 1, watch it tomorrow at 10 Pm on Big CBS Love.

How is the series THE NEWSROOM ?
If it is good i shall put my internet connection to some use.

Its another Aaron Sorkin creation .. preachy and uplifting .. :)

Its takes you behind the scenes of a prime time news show "News Night with Will McAvoy"

Good bunch of lovable characters .. Nothing much in terms of a larger story arc, more of chemistry.

Expect a healthy dose of Sorkinism with fast dialogue, unrealistic academic insights and full blooded patriotism .. and lots of insiders acronyms and terminology flying around.

The one unique factor of the show is that they portray actual real world news story in the show .. and does it pretty well.

Watch the trailer in youtube that came out originally with Will answering 'sorority girl's question .. Which is also the opening scene of the show. Should be more than enough to convince you to watch.

nvAWYji.jpg

Back