English TV series discussion

75 minutes with commercials.

I'm gonna watch last 3 episodes in a row. 3 hours of awesomeness.
Wait, you haven't watched the previous episode?

If not, do it immediately. It brings a sort of closure to the series.

The final two will be more of a cinematic end to the entire saga.

Nah. Last 3 episodes plus these at one go will be whole lot awesome. I would just orgasm.

I used to do that. but this time I just couldn't f-cking wait.

Homeland:
I have finished first season of "Homeland" and was immediately drawn to its complexity, amazing actors and beautifully written script. The show is always fast-paced and heart-warming at the same time, a combination which makes for perfect television. The twists are clever enough to make you want for more.

I'm holding myself back and will watch 14,15 and 16 together.
I did the same with Person of Interest season finale as well.

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/fall-tv-premiere-dates-2013
any one interested about the blacklist and Marvel's Agents of SHIELD?

Blacklist sounds similar to Silence of the Lambs, IMO. I'm gonna wait till season ends maybe.
Looking forward to Agents of SHIELD.

Last edited:
http://www.metacritic.com/feature/fall-tv-premiere-dates-2013
any one interested about the blacklist and Marvel's Agents of SHIELD?
I certainly am. Though from the trailers Blacklist seems more of the "baddie of the week" types. It will be interesting how they incorporate a season long story in it.

Aisde, completed 18 episodes in Alias. Its certainly interesting. Though they overuse the background music (in every damn "missions"), the cliffhanger ending of each episode and the unrelated "missions" in between just to move the story along.

the episode15 of breaking bad is just 54 minutes long. i am sure the 75 minutes would be the advertising included runtime. saw it
think the last two episodes are meant for closure.

Jeff Daniels picked up Best Actor .. for The Newsroom ..[DOUBLEPOST=1379934737][/DOUBLEPOST]Epic ending to Episode 15 "Granite State" of Breaking Bad ..

Last edited:
Another extraordinarily good episode of Breaking Bad. This show is one of the best shows i have watched with a Proper Ending. a Last one to go!!

RhuPns4.jpg?1

What an end to BrBa's last episode. Tying up all the pieces to the intro music after such a long time. Haven't felt such a rush watching any show or film as far as I can remember. I literally was screaming WOW as the music started playing.

The next one is titled Felina - an anagram of Finale - perhaps even a nod towards a sneaky cat (Lydia or Gretchen maybe). Can't wait for all the bad things to come to an end.

Last edited:
Back