English TV series discussion

Absolutely! Season 2 has Margo Martindale - the best character of the show so far. Please continue watching it.

I am one Season behind :(, going to marathon S5 this weekend

Catch up catch up! :p

I need to begin Justified Season 3 and start Broadchurch as well. Been on the list for a while now.

when does it take off? I want to be glued to my screen about the time(episode) when the plot starts taking off... otherwise I might miss something :p

Wouldn't be fair to say that to be honest.
Have some patience and sit back and appreciate the fantastic writing, acting, direction. It's all worth it!

^ I understand .. I was looking to know the episode from where it kicks off so that I can get through this initial period of "nothing great is happening" :D

Edit:

@Mr.J - Season 4???? That late in the series?? :eek:

@Mr.J - Season 4???? That late in the series?? :eek:
Nah... it takes off at the end of Season 5 Part I.

The very first scene of the series was just too anti-climatic. I mean, it is like almost every other show's opening.

I have seen people telling that AMC shows are bit slow and BrBa is from AMC and same with Walking Dead and they will be bit slow i guess. So expect that.

Btw 3 seasons down on Chuck, 4th season started.

Last edited:
Started Broadchurch and the season premiere was very good. Will continue this one.

The Brits seem to do detective thrillers quite well. Sherlock, Luther and now this one.

Broadchurch is quite different from Luther and Sherlock as it's show how whole community get affected by boy's death quite good. It's feel like more of a drama then thriller some time but still very good.. And photography is best...

Back