ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

mjumrani said:
Really doubt it has PS3 like graphics.
OT--

As soulfire said. But further Hideo Kojima of Konami played a MGS4 video...a true PS3 video running on the device.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Also OT, but I thought I'd ask here since this is a pretty active Aramex SnS thread. ;)

I'm thinking of getting a new/used Palm Pre from Ebay US. Is this advisable? Anything I should look out for? Should I get an unlocked one? Because the Sprint ones are going for like 10-20 bucks. Can they be unlocked?

Received my phones.

dsc00657t.jpg

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

dsc00657t.jpg

dsc00655r.jpg

Thanks a lot everyone for this thread.

letmein said:
Also OT, but I thought I'd ask here since this is a pretty active Aramex SnS thread. ;)

I'm thinking of getting a new/used Palm Pre from Ebay US. Is this advisable? Anything I should look out for? Should I get an unlocked one? Because the Sprint ones are going for like 10-20 bucks. Can they be unlocked?

I would advice against Palm Pre, because

* The hardware is outdated. the screen resolution on Pre 2 is 320x480. Even ZTE Blade has better resolution screen.

* WebOS is great but lacks apps. I would like to describe it as "Great OS limited by hardware"

Right now, I would advise you against buying any of the palm products.

@letmein - you can check Captivate thread :D

^^ Sweet deal!

Can someone with a paypal account help me buy one? My account has been limited by Paypal, pending review. :(

^ Can help you with the payment. PM me if you are still planning to purchase it.

^^ Duh! I'm late :(

Thanks dude! :) Will let you know if I come across another deal.

Guys can you tell which Indian address will aramex shop and ship send the package to ??
I am due to receive my phone in my aramex account (currently it is with royal mail) and need to change the Indian address ASAP
Please let me know as to where to check and what to change.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ok got the place where to edit the DELIVER TO address but cannot change it. Have raised a support ticket for editing it. Any way to make it done faster ? Any customer care contact contact number ??

^ Send a mail to anuradha.iyer @ shopandship.com

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

2kewl said:
^^ Duh! I'm late :(

Thanks dude! :) Will let you know if I come across another deal.
I had puchased one from that listing yesterday, yet to make the payment. If you are interested let me know.

varkey said:
^ Send a mail to anuradha.iyer @ shopandship.com

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

I had puchased one from that listing yesterday, yet to make the payment. If you are interested let me know.
Yes!! Check your PM :D

On the Stock Orange ROM
Devices that have TFT Screens have the build Number OUK_P729BV1.0.0B08 (OLED can have this buid also - but rarely)
Devices that have OLED Screens have the build Number OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05

Mine has the second Build Number :p

Is anyone giving a (GO) order for this phone?

Finally mine is on the way :clap:

After 5 failed purchases(tried various shops), i got it through ebay.
I bought it through the link that varkey posted earlier.
I had come here immediately after buying to post the link, but varkey beat me to it.

anyways i lost 1K in those 5 failed transactions (damned fluctuating currency rates, and exchange rates on top of it)

got the phone for 106 pounds - 7978 Rs.
shipment marked at .5kg by aramex so another around 600rs on that. ;)

good deal i suppose. Waiting to get it in my hand now :eek:hyeah:

Back