WTF!BSNL has upgraded lines to 2mbps

Lol only explanation is bsnl guys are experimenting. My speeds are varying wildly between 150 kbps to 300 kbps. This will continue for a week at the least i think.

params7 said:
Lol people getting excited at capped 2mbps plans.

(And I'll be happy if Airtel even replied with unlm 512kbps plans.)

You forgot about some of us having night plans ;)
MTNL night plan is 12-8AM.
Thats 8 hours of 2mbps. Thats more download than 256 or even 512kbps unlimited ;)
So its ok to get excited lol.

super_saiyan said:
awwww..... :( ...
hope airtel gives a mouthshut answer by giving a 1mbps upto 2 mbps with no download/upload cap under rs.1000 .... that'd be awesome..:hap2:

Don't expect AIRTEL to be any better... They will also cap the download limit if they come up with 2MBps.... But I don't think AIRTEL coming with new plans or even upgrade the speeds... why...'coz since BSNL will not release any new connetions till March07 other ISP's can delay any upgrades till then..:bleh: :bleh:

No new connection means no revenue loss.... :bleh: :bleh:

I spoke to AIRTEL cust. care today asking if there might be any upgrades.... They replied negetive....:mad: :mad:

Cust care people are like drones . they wont know until its told to them . its not like they get any scoops you know...you should be asking someone up higher in management for you to know .

anyone ready to cry along with.. me here (only applies to NU users on MTNL)

MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans

though some people on NU are reporting speed increase to 2 mbps .. i guess its gonna be an experimentation..

i highly doubt with the current infrastructure mtnl cannot take the load of NU users downloading @ night @2mbps.. lol....so this may very well be an experimentation.... lucky buggers who got 2mbps on NU though.. hmm

Local Airtel cable guy told me yesterday that IPTV is going to start on Airtel lines from Jan 7. He also said that we can expect a simultaneous increase in internet bandwith from Airtel. Anyone else has heard of that?

racy1 said:
Don't expect AIRTEL to be any better... They will also cap the download limit if they come up with 2MBps.... But I don't think AIRTEL coming with new plans or even upgrade the speeds... why...'coz since BSNL will not release any new connetions till March07 other ISP's can delay any upgrades till then..:bleh: :bleh:

No new connection means no revenue loss.... :bleh: :bleh:

I spoke to AIRTEL cust. care today asking if there might be any upgrades.... They replied negetive....:mad: :mad:
Wow man I hope it doesn't turn out like that. Airtel needs to keep its reputation up.

Also, those who have got their speed increase, what's the UPLOAD speed????

Spy king said:
upload has moved from 8KBps to around 20-25KBps..:D same as you ppl with airtel i guess...

Na, I get upload speed of only max 12kBps. Half of the other users do get 20kBps upload but they don't have their speed upgraded to 512kbps in nights.

Man these ISP's love playing games with us.

{Off-Topic} Guys anyone here using Airtel in Delhi..My d/l speed's have dropped to 18-19 (from 25-26) during the day & 40 (from 48-52) during night..This has been since the past 2-3 days..Anyone facing similar issues? {Off-Topic}

Back