Windows 8 - Feedback thread

I did I fresh install of my bf3 on win8 as I stopped playing it long before this and I only started playing it again now. So dint try the migration myself. One q here.. u are talking about steam and bf3, can u add bf3 to steam? Is it not on origin?

I did I fresh install of my bf3 on win8 as I stopped playing it long before this and I only started playing it again now. So dint try the migration myself. One q here.. u are talking about steam and bf3, can u add bf3 to steam? Is it not on origin?

Origin for BF3, and Steam for all other games, somehow even the campaign mode of BF3 just kept crashing and all other games from Steam too, only CS:GO fired up but it was buggy, I couldn't play online. So switched back to Win 7 and everything is working fine, not sure what went wrong.

Learnt that MS does not allow RDP connections to 'troubleshoot' Windows 8 Basic/Core machines. What a bunch of retards. But you can do the other way around :mad:. Will use Teamviewer :p

^o

I use Opera as i find it better.But the point is no other soft (ff doesnt even come close) allows you to controll your browsing like this one does.
Damn i installed twice full fresh install just hangs/freezes in between suddenly 3 partitions win 8 is 30gb win 7 150gb and one more is 500 odd but free space is 7-12gb odd is that why it's hanging
Its unusable so shifted to win 7

Damn i installed twice full fresh install just hangs/freezes in between suddenly 3 partitions win 8 is 30gb win 7 150gb and one more is 500 odd but free space is 7-12gb odd is that why it's hanging
Its unusable so shifted to win 7

check your os partition and ram for errors.

Back