which is the best browser?

I use Chrome for a quick check of a website or two, but in general, can't really switch from Firefox becoz I am in love with the addons that I use. Soon the scenario will hopefully change, as Chrome developers have said that addons are coming.

Have switched from Firefox to Chrome to Firefox to Safari and to finally Opera.

I'm really liking the new Opera and I think I should stick with it for a while.

1.Firefox

2.Chrome

I am a hardcore ff fan but chrome has a damn simple interface which is what i like. It starts up instantly too! Unlike firefox

blueren said:
1.Firefox
2.Chrome

I am a hardcore ff fan but chrome has a damn simple interface which is what i like. It starts up instantly too! Unlike firefox

maybe u have installed too many addons...
on my system firefox starts first..

F for Firefox... F for First... :hap2::hap2::hap2:

Indyan said:
Nice to see so many Opera fans here. Opera is a neglected browser. Once you get used to the Opera way you just cant go back to other browsers.

:hap2:
fully agree. Rare to see so many Opera fans, But those who like opera, like opera!

Havent used Opera but if given a choice between Chrome and Firefox- i would always go with Chrome... Firefox is Ok in terms of security, but when it comes to an ultimate browsing experience and blazing fast connectivity, Chrome is best.

sunnysibal said:
Havent used Opera but if given a choice between Chrome and Firefox- i would always go with Chrome... Firefox is Ok in terms of security, but when it comes to an ultimate browsing experience and blazing fast connectivity, Chrome is best.

bhai sahab i like FF3.5.1
i dont want to fill my PC with junkware like chrome :p

Back