What to buy from US @ 15k INR? EDIT: Bought a Lumia 822

Price depends upon state .
For price check , use a USA proxy , for example proximize.me , and enter adress details, to get the exact price .
8GB nexus 4 is for 299$ , beleive me theres no phone better in the market for that price or maybe 100-150$ more also

is this price $299 inclusive all (normal shipping + taxes + etc) ?

@buddingwhizkid - I am on my office laptop right now, unable to do proxy change, can you help me with screenshot ?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
How can i check the exact price ? Unable to do the same on google play store.
Why not, put the address and it will show you everything[DOUBLEPOST=1364450585][/DOUBLEPOST]
Price depends upon state .
For price check , use a USA proxy , for example proximize.me , and enter adress details, to get the exact price .
8GB nexus 4 is for 299$ , beleive me theres no phone better in the market for that price or maybe 100-150$ more also
The proxy is not required any more. One can access directly from Indian IPs.[DOUBLEPOST=1364450670][/DOUBLEPOST]
is this price $299 inclusive all (normal shipping + taxes + etc) ?

Dude, asking the same question multiple times will not reduce the price :) 299 is BEFORE taxes and shipping. Shipping is pretty much flat across the country (USA), taxes are dependent on the state of the shipping address

Guys, After a lot of thinking have decided to go with Nokia 822. below are the 2 options. However, i have messaged the seller to confirm on GSM connectivity. (unable to msg the other seller).

That is the only doubt. While i was searching online on this issue, got a mixed response. If anyone here can confirm (maybe you/your friend etc bought under same conditions from US & is using successfully in India, @manucitc)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151018853462
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121087447257?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

If the person receiving this can insert a SIM and check connectivity, I think you should check with the seller if he would accept a return for a locked GSM. Again, Verizon models are known to come with unlocked GSM, however no harm in having a backup plan

Guys, After a lot of thinking have decided to go with Nokia 822. below are the 2 options. However, i have messaged the seller to confirm on GSM connectivity. (unable to msg the other seller).

That is the only doubt. While i was searching online on this issue, got a mixed response. If anyone here can confirm (maybe you/your friend etc bought under same conditions from US & is using successfully in India, @manucitc)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151018853462
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121087447257?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Go ahead with 822,all are officially unlock from verizon....

@manucitc & @agantuk thanks for the input. Now i need your support on 2 things -

1. An awesome deal (new handset below 200$ will just great) :)
2. Any coupon which i can use to get some discounts :D

Thanks again.

The second listing seems better , just ask for pictures of box and accesories .
make sure it is unlocked , as far as i know , lumia phones are not and cant be unlocked

The second listing seems better , just ask for pictures of box and accesories .
make sure it is unlocked , as far as i know , lumia phones are not and cant be unlocked

Do search Google before posting meaningless comment...only lumia 920 can't be unlocked one from AT&T , all Verizon phone including iPhone 5,lumia 822 ,HTC butterfly,Verizon note 2 all are sim unlock in short all veriozon new phone are sim unlocked..
Go ahead friend and buy 822, do search Google you will find countless site saying same as me..
Last post from me in this thread as OP is hard to convince...:(

Hey, Good Morning Fellas !

@manucitc Last post from you convincing enough friend. :) Just waiting for the seller's to respond. Have sent messages to 4-5 sellers. None replied.

Do search Google before posting meaningless comment...only lumia 920 can't be unlocked one from AT&T , all Verizon phone including iPhone 5,lumia 822 ,HTC butterfly,Verizon note 2 all are sim unlock in short all veriozon new phone are sim unlocked..
Go ahead friend and buy 822, do search Google you will find countless site saying same as me..
Last post from me in this thread as OP is hard to convince...:(

That is why i wrote as far as i know , and i did google , there were mixed reviews , no need to come down upon me .

Yup, my paypal account is showing "not verified". Have not used the same in ages. Guess need to start it again and then make payment.

Thanks for the support mates.

p.s.- Do share link for accessories, as in cover etc which i should order in parallel.

Yup, my paypal account is showing "not verified". Have not used the same in ages. Guess need to start it again and then make payment.

Thanks for the support mates.

p.s.- Do share link for accessories, as in cover etc which i should order in parallel.

No need to have PayPal account, just use any international credit card ...

Back