What to buy from US @ 15k INR? EDIT: Bought a Lumia 822

Fellas !

Friend just went to US yesterday, i have asked him to get "something" for me...Now he said, send me link of "something" so that he can buy the same there.

Options -

1. i was looking forward to buy Lumia 620 for dad from India. Can i get a good deal on some other mobile in US (Motorola / Nexus)

2. Or a 10 inch 3G tablet.

The major criteria to buy will be price difference viz-a-viz US & India prices. + the default features and etc.

Budget - 15K.

Please suggest...

Thanks..

I think you should get a Nexus 4 and forget the rest of the choices. Even the 8GB is fine if you have budget constraints but I would strongly recommend the 16Gb one.[DOUBLEPOST=1364150991][/DOUBLEPOST]Also you it costs $364 (16GB) in US from Google play store. DO NOT buy it from eBay or Amazon or letsbuy.

Thanks a ton @agantuk

I guess the used one seems just fine. But it says CDMA/LTE, so will it work with BSNL India GSM ?

Do check with him & let know. Also, i guess under 10K these are the best deals i can get. How much a Nexus 4 (8GB) will cost, i was able to find somewhere around 374$. Any chance of Getting that below 15k ??

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a ton @agantuk

I guess the used one seems just fine. But it says CDMA/LTE, so will it work with BSNL India GSM ?

Do check with him & let know. Also, i guess under 10K these are the best deals i can get. How much a Nexus 4 (8GB) will cost, i was able to find somewhere around 374$. Any chance of Getting that below 15k ??

Thanks again.

I don't think it will work with GSM networks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back