Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

I had bought some coupons from snapdeal last month, 250 off 750 from tradus. Havent used them yet and they expire on 15th April. Anyone want these?

Parv said:
^^ I think they expire on 30th April :)
You're right they expire on 30th April. Thanks! :) I guess will hold on to them for some more time in case i want to buy anything in the next two weeks. Not sure if tradus has any good deals tho

^^ Bought one Vodafone 250 for 492 bucks :p....here is the deal

nder the Magic Box offer, Vodafone has bundled a free pre-paid Vodafone connection with six months validity; one month free subscription for Caller Tunes; one month free subscription for Vodafone News Alerts (national and regional); Rs 50 worth of talk time free; two Bonus cards with very low call rates; and one year replacement warranty from any of the Vodafone service centers. Flat 36% off

^^ The Vodafone 250 is Color CSTN display 128X128 pixels ! Only problem is 100 contacts on phone only can be stored ....so I guess it will store max 50 sms or so :p...It has FM with flashlight. At that price with a free Vodafone sim + rs 50 talktime + some more VAS....its a kickass deal for a backup phone :D

Back