Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

^^ No idea about that. But I guess it will be locked to Vodafone sim :)

All you need is a unlock code though which should be available on the web

Supra said:
^^ The Vodafone 250 is Color CSTN display 128X128 pixels ! Only problem is 100 contacts on phone only can be stored ....so I guess it will store max 50 sms or so :p...It has FM with flashlight. At that price with a free Vodafone sim + rs 50 talktime + some more VAS....its a kickass deal for a backup phone :D
->>Free Schemes inside the box, like bonus talk time/ life long validity / vodafone connection etc are applicable for Rajasthan circle only.

Vodafone - 250 Radio Magic Box Mobile | Tradus

So its phone only, I believe.

Guys, just want to give my feedback regarding this phone.
Around 2 months back, i had purchased this handset.
First of all, the handset can be used with any Sim, it is not locked to Vodafone only.
Secondly, the battery backup of the phone is OK, lasts for approx 1.5-2 days with normal usage.
The buttons of this phone is a major drawback, the buttons are extra soft, after 10 days of usage, some of the buttons need to be pressed hard to make it function, and after 15 days, 2-3 buttons stopped functioning.
I gave the phone for replacement to Voda, its been 1.5 months, but I still have not got a replacement for my handset.
The vodafone service for this phone is really bad.

No doubt, its selling really cheap for 490 odd bucks, but incase you intend to buy it as your primary phone, then I would suggest a NO for this.

I ordered an item yesterday, planned to buy using ICICI 250 off coupon. For got to apply coupon and gave them compete money.

Now I mailed them and asked to cancel the order so that I can buy it again with coupon. Guess what! they oblige and canceled it within an hour.

positive attitude by CC I must say.

Rs 1000 voucher can ONLY be used for Netbanking/Credit Card Orders, and redeemed on a minimum purchase of Rs 2995. Voucher will be valid from 0000 hrs April 20,2011 to 2359 hrs April 20, 2011

The Shopper, who shops using the Rs 1000 voucher &has the maximum ORDER VALUE will be the Winner of Samsung Galaxy Tab. In case of a tie, the winner will be declared via a Lucky Draw.

Back