The Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus Thread.

Guys, Samsung MHL to HDMI cable works flawlessly on Galaxy Nexus.

I had a cable for S2 i9100 and I found a link on XDA that this cable works with Galaxy Nexus. I connected it myself and tried and it worked, :D

MHL/HDMI Out Works!! - xda-developers

Haven't tried that myself but would love to only if i had a cable :p
Where have you tried connecting you GNex to?How's the resolution on a TV/Monitor,if you have tested it ?

Either of BAMF 2.1, Xenon HD or Android Revolution HD. My personal favorite is Xenon HD.

Will see tonight after I reach home :)
Was thinking stock but customs means more fun :p
Has anyone tried the ROM that's a tablet hybrid? (Paranoid I think)

Will see tonight after I reach home :)
Was thinking stock but customs means more fun :p
Has anyone tried the ROM that's a tablet hybrid? (Paranoid I think)

I'm currently switching between LiquidSmooth Beta 1(JB) and ParanoidAndroid 1.9.6A
LS and PA are equally good and give wonderful performance,I really liked the Tablet mode on PA but it kinda grows on you and then you won't feel like going back to stock UI :p

But i have tested LS Beta 1 with trinity stable35 and that thing just blows man,simply amazing
I have also tested out ARHD and Bigxie's JB ROM

Help me with the screen guard for nexus,........

thinking of itNEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS 3 I9250 MATTE SCREEN GUARD SCRATCH PROTECTOR ANTI GLARE | eBay

but my friends' mobiles lost their screen clarity after using matte screen guards and the same happens with nexus too..........confused:(

Personally,I have never really liked matte screen protectors..used one with my Playbook,removed it after a week of usage
The only thing they help in is getting no fingerprints over the screen and i'm not going to loose my screen vibrance while saving my screen from fingerprints

Get this instead - Scratch Guard Screen Protector 4 Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 cell mobile phone | eBay or samsung galaxy nexus Scratch Guard Screen Protector | eBay
You can replace it anytime even if it gets you some scratches,just 99/175 bucks ;)

Installed Android Revolution HD, some bugs like
-When you wake up screen while playing music and tap on next track, it closes the music player
-When widgets reposition themselves, they flicker like crazy

I don't know if its just me.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

1 more question, if I flash a new ROM now, will I loose all my apps/data/contacts?

^^Yes, you will (since most ROMs require you to wipe data from CWM). You need to use Apps like Titanium Backup and Mybackup Root to backup your stuff and restore after installing a new ROM.

You can use Titanium Backup but i have had issue with it when restoring my apps on ParanoidAndroid
So i just stopped using it and reload everything from scratch :annoyed:

Titanium backup is a universally renowned and accepted App. It works flawlessly on most (if not all) of the ROMs.

Even i am on Android Revolution HD. I did not find any bugs, but i am bored with it. It is very close to stock ROM.

Any other stable roms that you guys recommend.

Even i am on Android Revolution HD. I did not find any bugs, but i am bored with it. It is very close to stock ROM.

Any other stable roms that you guys recommend.

Hahahah,all custom ROM's out there basically look the same(Stock) with some additional mods
You are can try the Tablet or Phablet UI in ParanoidAndroid if you are looking for something different

Back