The Fitness Thread !

re: The Fitness Thread !

I've got a pretty fast metabolism, and drop weight easily. But I am not 100% fit, observed weight has no concern with fitness, need to sleep at regular hours every night coz currently I sleeptalk (Somniloquy). :p , started Yoga, Baba Ramdev FTW.

Best way to lose weight is cut out carbs like pasta and rice. Reduce rice intake, and you will lose weight.

sankhadeep said:
i want to bring in cuts and defination,,,what should i do??????
Never touch oil / sugar go workout with low weights , do not workout in increasing weight

Simple concept

the More u put weight in working out REPS - the muscle grows Big

The less & constant weight brings Muscle cuts with lean fit

Good metabolism is needed for bringing cuts so u need to take High protein instead of normal food

Forget normal diet , bring out ur healthy diet

One more thing watching TV & more gaming BURN CALORIES
Those who want cuts workout only for 1.30 - 2 hrs max do not over go

If u need i ll send u Diet chart for daily routine before /after workouts cum daily diet .

Now all the workout videos are hosted in YOUTUBE , so u do not need workout chart

Diet is more Constrain Keep it Healthy !!:hap2:

vinay_0007 said:
I was 231 pounds when i joined GYM . Its been 18 months.. Lost 45 pounds til now. Never maintained diet, but let the body adjust to my normal diet.
Some things to note:
1.Losing in quick sessions is not stable .
2.Dont keep changing your diet .
3.Have food containing fibre .E.g Oats
4.Never touch weight loss capsules

I took LIPO 6 consists of 120cap , fat burning Liquid capsules it costs me 2950/- , i took only 60 in a months (daily 2)

Lipo 6 is awarded 2 times for BEST FAT BURNING MEDICINE :mad:

i lost 92kgs to 80kgs with severe diet & workout with 60 capsules , it is need that i should reduce so no matter what i have to take those capsules after one month i threw those capsules away

But i share my experience , when taking those capsules

First day i was like dead man after taking capsules its like i was drunk with 1 Full bottle of BRANDY cant even move my hands , Sweating like anything even @ full fan speed near me . Day by Day it was reduced little but after 2 weeks in my sleep i feel very anxiety like suicide by my self , then finally in the end of the month the i feel very anxiety to go out hating things around - God i feel something happened to me then went to doctor , he told to bring the capsules - He was shocked after seeing the ingredients - one particular named YOHIMBINE is taken from african tree used for curing psychopaths thats y many fat burners used YOHIMBINE for less hungry perday forgetting normal diets
Guys as my part helped i thing so !

Only take OPTIMUM WHEY PROTEIN as best one , dont take Creatine consult ur physician regarding creatine works in ur body .

AVOID THESE : BCAA , Casein Proteins powders , Glucomax , MASS Gainer (adulterated) , Powders (nitric acid supplements) regarding instant energy

I hope SLOW & STEADY always wins the race !

I suppose we should not go with any medicine or allopathy to reduce weight. Although i have never used but i feel that these weight reducing medicines are all scam and never work.

Btw i current have a fruit dinner (a small in size whole watermelon :p ), trying to follow the "Breakfast as a King..lunch as a prince and dinner as a begger" funda. Am i doing it right ?
Also how in this world do i motivate myself to getup early in morning (6 types) and go down for a brisk walk / jog ??? I just cannot...god knows why..even if go for a day the enthu dies the next day and weekend to dont talk about only :ashamed:
I have tea (around 250 ml..yes i love Tea) twice daily. I suppose i should cut that to 1 cup only, right ?

i see a lot of people use ON gold standard whey here. how much to you guys pay for it. i paid 3550 for the 5lb pack.

raksrules said:
I suppose we should not go with any medicine or allopathy to reduce weight. Although i have never used but i feel that these weight reducing medicines are all scam and never work.

Btw i current have a fruit dinner (a small in size whole watermelon :p ), trying to follow the "Breakfast as a King..lunch as a prince and dinner as a begger" funda. Am i doing it right ?
Also how in this world do i motivate myself to getup early in morning (6 types) and go down for a brisk walk / jog ??? I just cannot...god knows why..even if go for a day the enthu dies the next day and weekend to dont talk about only :ashamed:
I have tea (around 250 ml..yes i love Tea) twice daily. I suppose i should cut that to 1 cup only, right ?

Gr8 dude , thats make cool guy ! :hap2:

Is it Green Tea ??

^^ Still haven't tasted green tea inspite of it being just 4 steps away from my cube (the pantry is very near). I want to start but himmat nahi hoti. Heard the taste is very bad.
Does green tea help in reducing weight ?? :ashamed:

^ only exercise and high metabolism helps in reducing weight. green tea you have to taste yourself. i cant describe the taste since i haven't yet managed to prepare a good tea till now.

if you want to get up at 6 keep two alarms. one at 5:55 next at 6:15. either one of them will be able to make you get up.

6pack said:
if you want to get up at 6 keep two alarms. one at 5:55 next at 6:15. either one of them will be able to make you get up.

Thats exactly what i used to do 15-20 days back as i was lazy as hell
But once you get into the habit,your body automatically wakes you up at 6
This is what i have observed,even though i want to keep sleeping,i just can't

Morning walks/Jogs have helped me alot,you feel fresh all day :hap2:

6pack said:
^ only exercise and high metabolism helps in reducing weight. green tea you have to taste yourself. i cant describe the taste since i haven't yet managed to prepare a good tea till now.

Adding to that , one has to sleep early. Sleep for atleast 7 hours so that your body can recover properly.

I think my body metabolism is bad. So what should i do. My single pasli friends eat and eat and nothing happens to them :mad: I have to restrict myself everytime and have to watch what i eat :(

raksrules said:
I think my body metabolism is bad. So what should i do. My single pasli friends eat and eat and nothing happens to them :mad: I have to restrict myself everytime and have to watch what i eat :(

Dude eating is good , but stuffing more ur self is bad .

Hard appetite & rich food are sign of good health untill it digest in ur stomach :bleh:

Dont worry , There are two types u can fit ur body , Full muscle grown fitness & lean body fit . This lean body fit 6 six pack abs are really dangerous cause body will be more active still loose in high potential comparing to normal body u cud loose Strength in lifting weights & body gets more pain .

So u can do a muscle mass , workout only 2 HRS a day with more weights & eat as much as u like

Have Chicken , Fish , Turkey , Beef & other protein rich food to increase metabolism

I am a strict vegetarian and getting time for workouts is really difficult because of office timings. I can max do brisk walking / jogging in morning. Currently i catch train from a station different from mine so i can walk for like 25-30 min in morning, If i leave early from office then i do the same, get down at next station and walk home for more time.

^ do jogging for 10-15 mins first for a week then for around 20-30 mins thereafter. if you do it regularly you will loose mass and you will get more stamina.

another workout is to run the stairs (maybe upto 6 floors) instead of climbing one step at a time. at first you will be exhausted and be gasping for breath. but if you do it regularly, you will be able to run up 3 floors in about 20 seconds. ( i did it in around 16 secs).

doing this just once or twice or maybe everytime you climb up/down stairs will make you more fitter.

even i'm vegetarian (not strict - i eat nonveg but like once in 3-4 months). but even without any sort of diet (just normal everyday fare) i managed to gain more stamina and keep my tummy slim doing this.

I am amazed to see the horseshit being thrown around here.

Myths:

Don't lift heavy weights for getting definition. Absolute bull crap. Lift as heavy as you can. And then add some more weight to it.

Never touch oil & sugar. Again bull crap. A minimum amount of fat "is needed" in your daily diet. One should shift to healthy fats.

Also 1.5-2Hrs of intense workout is an overkill that too for 6 days a week. A high intensity workout of 45-60 minutes is more then enough to develop a healthy body. If one wants to look ripped then he has to work on his diet more then the workout. Always remember Diet is No.1, Rest all comes later.

Also somebody mentioned having king size breakfast and a light dinner. Its a good practice but you should be able to live with that for the rest of your life. It you are finding it tough then its better to spread your calories throughout the day in such a way that you can have a dinner which helps you sleep well. Remember its a lifestyle change.

Back