Testers for seedbox

TL is one of the easiest to need thanks to the huge number of users - had a ratio of greater than 1 with an evdo at home. Moved to a seedbox and buffered like mad later :p

^ No it was ext4 for all, now I have set ext3 for arjun only. His box crashed, and I offered him to change the FS at the expense of his data,he agreed.I tested it on a small 10GB slice and so far so good.Torrents stop,and you can remove the data from rutorrent itself since rtorrent is still running.Only 1-2 users are hitting the max size most of the time :p

@chris can we have the stats , just concerned that am i using it optimally ?

Dont have anything like that installed.Take a peek in your traffic tab and check your total by selecting the by month traffic.The traffic counter was reset when I rebuilt it.

dude all my torrents are timed out

Switch to other proxy.

- - - Updated - - -

@chris
Would you be providing shell access to the users when you go live ?

Yeah why not.Its better to have it for pro users :) A way to start stop rtorrent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup its working fine now.
@chris

dude can you tell me when you will reset the settings? cuz the proxy is getting resetted thats why :)

Also can anyone here gimme some tips on how to add an rss feed to the seed box?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you might putting the proxy in wrong textbox there are 2 http proxy and proxy server

Will be doing a rebuild tomorrow.Please donot add any fresh torrents. Data will be deleted. Most probably will be the last :)

^ Its not affecting speeds. Here's a screen of the box total throughput.The reason why its showing closed,I have assigned different IP's for set of 2 members so that all members dont use the same IP while updating to the tracker.But when doing that binding,the port shows as closed but torrents work as normal.

ynN2d.jpg

^ That 100% is not bandwidth limit its the CPU load.Its not that accurate too.And just like you others on the box are also downloading 20-30GB torrents,so the speeds are getting distributed to all depending on various factors.All the slots are configured the same way.They are literal clones of one another ;) The low speeds (perceived) will last until all the frenzy clears up.Last time also same thing happened,when the box was being rebuilt.Once it was up,everybody started cramming their torrents on it.The result ...bottlenecking of speeds (perceived to the individual user but on the whole, the box was doing the advertised speeds) Same situation happened today, my suggestion would be to wait for few hours until the massive activity calms down. :)

Back