Testers for seedbox

chris

Disciple
Hello folks,
I am venturing into seedbox selling business and would like some beta testers* for the same.Each user will get 150GB of harddrive space,its 100mbps speed and the box comes with no bandwidth limits.Testing will be for 15 days.I am looking for users for stress testing the box.You may use higher level trackers if you want but I would prefer lower level trackers which are known for heavier seeding ;) Send me a PM if anyone is interested.

*only users with prior seedbox knowledge/usage welcomed as I would be looking for feedback from them.Thank you for looking.

@chris
Max download 10.6MB/s
max upload 5.5MB/s till yet

Thanks for your feedback, but I would like to see it functioning when loaded with users in the next couple of days.Single user speeds are always good.The true test is when its being used simultaneously by many users.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Wild spikes are not much of a concern here., as more users are put on the box per user speeds (upload) will hover in between 2-3MB/s depending on the kind of users themselves.I am not looking for the speeds in particular here, rather I am interested in the box's usability over time, say a period of 5-6 days when it settles down with it band of members. ;) I would suggest you guys hold onto any feedback for the moment and just use it for a while.You have 15 days to test it.So take your time. And thanks again for showing interest.

^ Wild spikes are not much of a concern here., as more users are put on the box per user speeds (upload) will hover in between 2-3MB/s depending on the kind of users themselves.I am not looking for the speeds in particular here, rather I am interested in the box's usability over time, say a period of 5-6 days when it settles down with it band of members. ;) I would suggest you guys hold onto any feedback for the moment and just use it for a while.You have 15 days to test it.So take your time. And thanks again for showing interest.
upload has not gone down below 3.5 MB/s and i am more than happy and it also depends on your selection of torrents

^ will get it up as soon as possible.

Just a clarification.Since its a beta testing, the box will go down intermittently, due to some background testing,installing newer items,etc.Not to worry,I am constantly monitoring the box.So do not be alarmed. :)

The question here is not necessarily about speeds but rather stability. I'd strongly suggest deciding on maximum number of users (5 at the most for a 100 mbps box). And fix a specific time when all you testers add high activity torrents and see how the box takes it.

And am sure that this will have ftp access to take stuff out? Please test that as well since that tends to give headaches to seedbox admins if not done properly

Back