Dude the client is slow as hell,iam getting requested timed out error messages

- - - Updated - - -

But the speeds are ok i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
@chris

Dude the client is slow as hell,iam getting requested timed out error messages

- - - Updated - - -

But the speeds are ok i guess

Dont know what happened I am seeing loads as never before.Maybe time to revert back to how it was set earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ But it does not work the way earlier config handled load.Earlier one never gave rutorrent loading error,this one does. So I am changing it back. Thanks for being patient and understanding ;)

Edit: Reinstallation done.,thats it. Last config on this setup. Will test few more hardware in the coming weeks. :)

Getting this on freshontv Tracker: [Failure reason \"Out of date or Banned client version. You need to change your client. Please check the Accepted clients list.\"]

^ Oh shoot. I went back a client version to 0.9.1.Only one tracker you are getting the error right ? Then I suggest you use only those trackers which allow it. I want to see if there is any difference between them in performance.

^ Thats alright :) 8 users of which 7 have started using the box. The box overall is at max., but the loads are behaving as they should unlike yesterday. As for speeds, that ought to happen, few users have loaded aggressive torrents and they getting their share of the speed.When their downloads/uploads are a bit done, speeds will gradually stabilize.Will keep a close watch for the next few hours.

And one more thing.Please don't disturb any of the settings of the box except for adding proxies if required.They are different that utorrent settings, when I first started using rtorrent I also got confused.Even though those numbers may look small, they are per torrent values and not global limits. ;)

Seems like 0.9 is not preferred by many trackers BCG is going to ban 0.9 version of rtorrent also other trackers are going to follow better to revert to 0.8

Yeah rite now i have queued couple of torrents which require some more seeding time inorder to avoid Hit and runs so please let us know
ANd thanks for providing the opportunity to test your seed box ,i hop we all helped. :)

Back