TES V: Skyrim - Discussion Thread

well it worked when i deselected the high resolution texture packs :confused:
installing some mods also makes my game randomly CTD:(
oh well, installing just a ENB profile for now.
95 hours played and on level 53, i still didnt find any daedric/dragon armour.i read in skyrim wiki that at level 46-47 onwards you ll be able to find daedric/dragon armour in dungeons etc :(.

It's been a long time but you need to first acquire the skills to craft daedric/dragon bone armor, collect sufficient daedric hearts from the daedras or dragon bones from the dragons and then craft them.

no luck finding any deadric armour in chests as loot , although found dragon scale/plate armour :p
Had to level up smithing to make daedric armour !

urci.jpg
2gbs.jpg

Last edited:
core i5 2500k stock, gtx680 2gb.
my skyrim is heavily modded, I get around 35fps average outdoors.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1165090/your-best-skyrim-awesome-pictures
the above link will help you get started with modding skyrim. the author gives a list of mods in the order of installation. Install the mods in that order and it should not conflict with each other and the game will work fine without crashing. but that's just the start , I have experimented with lot of texture mods and lighting mods and ended up installing lot of other mods and tested ENBs like project enb, realvision enb, sharpshooter enb etc . finally settled with opehtfeldt 7 beta. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What mod(s) is this? da_l3g3nd
i have installed around a 100 mods (texture mods + lighting mods + gameplay mods) , i will post the full list of mods that i use if you want :). the enb i used for the above screenshot is sharpshooter enb.

here's another screen, this is opethfeldt enb.

85xr.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1383964367][/DOUBLEPOST]full list of the mods i use...

57s6.jpg

Last edited:
Back