TES V: Skyrim - Discussion Thread

So your pace would hardly matter. Just try and enjoy the game.
happy19.gif

That's what i exactly do in RPG's imo they are meant explore. So i give my time to end it.

That's what i exactly do in RPG's imo they are meant explore. So i give my time to end it.

Skyrim is a never ending game...even after the main quest, faction quest and side quests are completed the game will generate random quets at different locations...

Basically the game is never ending and you can play even after all stories are completed..
<

Skyrim is a never ending game...even after the main quest, faction quest and side quests are completed the game will generate random quets at different locations...

Basically the game is never ending and you can play even after all stories are completed..
happy19.gif

Got the game. Now confused whether to start with Skyrim or Witcher 2 or Dead Space?
<

What do you guys suggest? #[member='Ethan_Hunt'] #[member='quan chi'] #[member='ALPHA17'] (I know you are obsessed with witcher 2 but still
<
) *kidding*

I have no obsession as i havent played witcher 2 yet as it will take some time.But i have heard its a short RPG.You can start from it first then.
happy19.gif
As many guys are playing it you may ask for some guidance too if required.

I have no obsession as i havent played witcher 2 yet as it will take some time.But i have heard its a short RPG.You can start from it first then.
happy19.gif
As many guys are playing it you may ask for some guidance too if required.

It was just for ALPHA17. Not for you.
<

btw thanks for heads up.
<

I'd have to voice for The Witcher 2 as well. I'm on my second play-through now. It's such a brilliant game. I believe ram_dante is playing it and ALPHA is still waiting for his installation to hit the next gear.
<

So should i start with Witcher 2 then?

Start it, finish it and have a repeat play-through. By the way where are you buying The Witcher 2 from, I have a physical copy up for sale, just need the Enhanced Edition patch to be downloaded.

PM me if interested, I am willing to sell it with all the feelies [minus the paper dolls as they are MIA
captain.gif
].

May your sword stay sharp, Witcher!!

Yes! I would go with Witcher2 too, but not sure what your taste is, because some people prefer Skyrim over Witcher2.

But for me Witcher 2 any day, its so damn awesome, might even start again in Hard, after my normal playthrough gets over, its that good, at least for me.
<

Getting it from a friend. he did not liked it. Not a big fan of RPG's so will use his ID. And its witcher 2 then. Thanks
<

Getting it from a friend. he did not liked it. Not a big fan of RPG's so will use his ID. And its witcher 2 then. Thanks
happy55.gif

Hmmm... do let me know if you ever need the physical copy, can ship it over from Delhi.

I always prefer the physical copy of a game because it allows you a modicum of comfort that you need not download the huge game files over and over on a measly 'broadband' connection.

Hope you enjoy the world of The Witcher, Cheers!!

Back