Suggestions for good anime/manga

Well, I think the writer couldn't find any further way to upgrade Ichigos existing Shinigami powers, so he has twisted the story to make it like Ichigo so far has only been using his Quincy powers and his current shinigami power is just a farce created by his Quincy power. He has awakened his shinigami powers now and so now he as has a new Zanpakuto (or rather two of them). as well.

Bleach jumped the shark with the Uluquiorra fight. I don't see it getting better ever.

Frankly, KLK could have been good as a 8 parter or 12 parter. I just lost interest after the captains fight. Currently watching:
1. Noragami
2. Sudo Cecil - Magic Barrister

Is Space Dandy good? It has average ratings so I had given it a skip.
Not really , the last ep I had to force myself to watch it, but the week before that was pretty good
KLK also seems to have lost steam after the first arc :(

Is Space Dandy good? It has average ratings so I had given it a skip.
dont bother on the ratings i'll tell you that.
Just watch the first few episodes and decide them yourselves.
All the anime threads seem quiet lately, no convos on KLK or Dandy :p
Kill la Kill? I love it!
I'm currently watching Kill la Kill, Golden Time, Nagi no Asukara (I liked this at first, then hated it, i like the story atm because I can relate to Hikari in some way), Log Horizon, KnB and a bunch of others incl old ones like To Love RU (ecchi ftw!). Got tons of backlogs as well.
Log Horizon is so much better than SAO crap, SAO has no story whatsoever! I like the romance but the story is terrible. I dont know why SAO was so popular, perhaps its because the viewers like the characters design (only reason which i can think of)?
Forgot to add, I'm eagerly waiting for Suisei no Gargantia S2 (will come out this year) and Pet Girl from Sakurasou S2 (I fell in love with this one, Mashiro <3 :D)

Last edited:
Haven't seen SAO but log horizon is good . Golden time I kinda lost interest for some reason after 12 eps

The only new show that seems interesting is Noragami and even that isn't all that special. Thankfully Kill la Kill, Magi, Kuroko no Basket, Hunter x Hunter, Naruto and Hajime no Ippo are going strong. Silver Spoon S2 too should be decent from what I've seen of the first season. Dropped Nagi no Asukara, Tokyo Ravens, Strike the Blood, D-frag, Nobunaga the Fool etc.

The next season of anime looks to be pretty dull. Thinking of picking up Kingdom, Psycho Pass and Shinsekai Yori for now. Also jd that Legend of Galactic Heroes is getting a remake :woot:

Last edited:
actually a dull season wont be bad , I have quite a few series from the last year or so I haven't watched.
btw not sure if this was posted here

akame ga kill is the only new one that seems interesting. lost all interest in jojo when polnareff was stopped by window grills... so unrealistic.

Back