Suggestions for good anime/manga

Am i the only one here who likes SAO? yeah baby!! XD
Any delhi guys with anime collection in their hard disks? Got a few requests in mind. Looking for mecha anime, i've got 1-2 gundam anime. I like Eureka-type mecha anime. I love the art.
FUP has ruined everything. :(

Log Horizon seems nice - very similar setting to SAO but with less melodrama. And Kill a Kill is just fantastic. Along with Magi and possible a few other decent series, the winter season for anime is sure to be much better than the last one.

Log Horizon seems nice - very similar setting to SAO but with less melodrama. And Kill a Kill is just fantastic. Along with Magi and possible a few other decent series, the winter season for anime is sure to be much better than the last one.
Magi- Labyrinth of Magic is next on my list. :D

Kuroko started already , there are quite a few series that look good, hard to pick

There's been no good anime since Star Driver :(

Magi- Labyrinth of Magic is next on my list. :D
Ok I didnt watch this.
I just finished watching Code Geass (both seasons and individual seasons). I cried. Hard. Really sad ending. :'(
Euphemia died. Shirley died. Rolo died (I don't care much about this guy. He killed Shirley!!). And Lelouch died!! Shirley's death was the limit breaker for me. I was hoping that she would go out with Lelouch esp. after Milly's graduation event "Cupid Day". Not every "romance" anime has a happy ending afterall huh. :/
I love the anime but I guess its not for people with a weak heart *emo* *sniff* I was thinking of watching Clannad anime but heard that its a really sad anime. I cant dare watch it now. :(
I wish there was a season 3 dealing with the aftermath of the R2 events but I guess its not and will probably not happen. I cant imagine Code Geass without Lelouch and Shirley.
I also love the the OVA: The Miraculous Birthday. Lelouch re-uniting with his friends. It helps me to watch a happy scene after a sad one. Asking more from the maker would be greed. Still its sad.
*goes back to crying*

PS: I'll come back after I'm back to my usual self. *sniff*

Last edited:
I am watching - Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure.

Reached Episode 11 and watched a bit of it. I would like to know why...
Why is Mitsuki is always a month ahead of Yatsuki when they travel between dimensions?
If it is a spoiler let it be if not do tell me.

Mainstream anime aren't as good as they used to be. A fine example would be Naruto. #TalkNoJutsu :p
But I heard that Bleach manga is going through a very good phase. Can't wait to read it. I've watched only till the Shinigami vs Espada arc.

I gave up bleach just before the espada arc, just couldn't take it. I feel many mainstream animes have the habit of getting self indulgent and stretching out the story. As for Naruto, I have been reading the manga, even now that is becoming tiresome.

I watch the major anime's and I gotta say one piece followed by naruto are the best. Naruto had too many fillers though.
You're lucky, you know, that I've taken an oath of restraint, or I would have been learning karate out there in the night just so that I could cause you bodily harm someday. If at all the reader of my post has a semblance of integrity and self respect, he shall watch anime of patrician tastes like:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Jin Ro
Anything by Studio Gibli. A word of caution though, the quality may be too good to handle for those with baser tastes. People have been known to commit suicide after realizing that Miyazaki will never hold you in his arms.
Serial Experiments Lain
Technolyze
Berserk: Golden Egg Arc
Wings of Honneamise
Planetes
Attack on Titan
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note

You're lucky, you know, that I've taken an oath of restraint, or I would have been learning karate out there in the night just so that I could cause you bodily harm someday.
ROFL[DOUBLEPOST=1383752004][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't know there was a 4th season, thanks!
I believe that Season 4 is the Final season of the series. it has a happy ending but I'll miss it. :(
Tabitha <3

Last edited:
But I heard that Bleach manga is going through a very good phase. Can't wait to read it. I've watched only till the Shinigami vs Espada arc.
Well, I think the writer couldn't find any further way to upgrade Ichigos existing Shinigami powers, so he has twisted the story to make it like Ichigo so far has only been using his Quincy powers and his current shinigami power is just a farce created by his Quincy power. He has awakened his shinigami powers now and so now he as has a new Zanpakuto (or rather two of them). as well.

Caught up to the latest chapter of I am A Hero. This is imo far far better than Walking Dead novel and is pretty much the most interesting take on zombies that I've yet come across. An anime adaptation is extremely unlikely but maybe there could be decent series based on this.

I found them separately which can be inconsistent at times in terms of quality, subs, missing files or seeders. I rely on Bakabt for anime but they won't host it because it licensed by Funimation. I had animebytes account but got kicked out for inactivity.

I found them separately which can be inconsistent at times in terms of quality, subs, missing files or seeders. I rely on Bakabt for anime but they won't host it because it licensed by Funimation. I had animebytes account but got kicked out for inactivity.
try those ahem sites. i got mine from one of them.

Back