Suggest options to earn online while working from home

From that ezeeworks website?

Nope this is my link. You can join under my downline. Many ppl are already there from my Building and neighbourhood buildings under me and they have also started earning and have blessed me for such wonderful job. Its just been 2 weeks only for me. No investments at all.

http://www.neobux.com

How to set up a paypal account for Indians. Link is given below. If you don't have a credit card you can use your banking information to verify your paypal account. PAN card info is necessary so make sure of that. Once your paypal account is set up, just enter the email address of your paypal account while registering for Neobux and you are done. I am happy to be a part of it and soon I think in less then a year I would be earning much more.

https://www.paypal-apac.com/india/

http://www.wikihow.com/Set-Up-a-PayPal-Account[DOUBLEPOST=1383302608][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone has any issues regarding Neobux you can ask me and I would be glad to answer it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope this is my link. You can join under my downline. Many ppl are already there from my Building and neighbourhood buildings under me and they have also started earning and have blessed me for such wonderful job. Its just been 2 weeks only for me. No investments at all.

http://www.neobux.com/?r=chandannasta
This type of promotion I think is not allowed on TE, referral link type...

Can u explain how it actually pays u out, and how much time u have to devote ?

This type of promotion I think is not allowed on TE, referral link type...

Can u explain how it actually pays u out, and how much time u have to devote ?

Harish I am not promoting anything. Its just if he wants to join then instead of joining under anyone he can join under me and I can help him or anyone out. It pays out through paypal. The minimum payout is 2$ for the 1st time and then it goes so on 1$ each is addded. After you have reached 10$ payment, you can payout as much as you want.
The catch here is, the more members you make the more you earn and you can only do that after you have clicked all the given advertisements more then 100 clicks and have been in the Neobux online for 15 days. I received my 2$ in just 2 days only as that much amount of ads I clicked on my 1st 2 days by staying awake all the time. Nowadays I just work only for 2 hrs a day or sometimes just 10 mins a day and rest of the work is done by all the number of referrals under my downline. Once you joined there is a how To column explaining about each and everything what and how it needs to be done and how many referrals and all. So its just your time & lots & lots of patience and hard work pays off. I have a friend in Wadala who is into this and he make 4000 Rs a day from Neobux only and he is into this from past 3 yrs. He waited for 3 yrs to get that much amount. Now if I want to achieve this target I can achieve this in next 6-7 months only instead of waiting 3 yrs.
Its just you need to read the help thing in Neobux forum and you will learn how to earn and then use your mind on how to make it and calculate it well. This is a great thing and I am sure whoever joins wont regret at all. So if you really wanna join then you can join under my downline bro. If you need any more help then do let me know and I am here to answer all your queries.[DOUBLEPOST=1383372756][/DOUBLEPOST]
^^It's a pay-per-click service? You get paid for viewing advertisements?

You are absolutely correct

200+ Ways to Make Money Online
make_money_online_infographic-new.jpg

Dude I am also interested, please PM me with details and joining link.

I have tried to join but confirmation mail didn't came on email registered with paypal.

Just click on this link and you can join under my downline http://www.neobux.com

Try to check yr spam/junk mail. You might have received the confirmation there as I cant see you under my down line if you have joined.

PTC Sites like neobux are just scam no one is going to earn anything from that. Except those who could attract very large no. of new members under their link. Don't waste your time there.

PTC Sites like neobux are just scam no one is going to earn anything from that. Except those who could attract very large no. of new members under their link. Don't waste your time there.
If neobux is a scam, then my friend is in this from past 3 yrs and he just invested 3 yrs back 200 Rs and now he is making 7000 Rs a day. So you might have to recheck it again.

Kippu in the entire time period see the number of ads that person has clicked. Each and every user gets 400-500 ads per day as a standard user who joins from the start. So even if you count as for example 200 cents a day for clicking 200 ads then u can get 2$ per day. So count 2$ *30 days=60$ without any investment. But its just you personally need to work hard. I don't need to prove anyone because its just been a month for me and whatever I invested I have got half of it fully in 20 days only so I know this thing works for sure and I am not gonna give it up for just 1 single person's mistake. Now what I will do is I will post my screenshot and show you. This is my screenshot http://tinypic.com/r/5uh1yx/5

1, Check the date of Registration: 17/10/2013 which means I joined on 17th Oct 2013
2. Check the date of Golden Membership I purchased which costs 90$ which would show the expiry date 06/11/2014, which means I purchased it on 06/11/2013. So the membership whichever you buy its for 1 year.
3. Now just check the seen advertisements line which I was telling you about seeing ads, You means which I have seen so you can see the number of that. And then check the amount number of ads which my referrals have seen it will show as Your referrals. So till now at this point of time I have seen is 2423 and my referrals have seen is 9931 and then we can also make money through minijobs, neooffers and neo coins. So I have also earned through that.

So kippu its on you basically how much efforts you put in personally. You cant blame the website bro for anything. Today if you are not working then the company wont make you payment for free. So its on you how much you work and after that you get paid on the salary approved. Also you can check my 3-4 days earnings above 50$ which I would reinvest soon after its 150$ to buy referrals and extend them to 240 days. For the next 2-3 years I wont be encashing any single penny. I will just let it grow and after that I would encash it. So basically it depends on you how much efforts you put in.

Attachments

• upload_2013-11-20_6-34-39.png
    upload_2013-11-20_6-34-39.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 270
Most of the Indian people have a tendency not to read anything and just ask anything and then write anything becase they felt its not good. I spend 6 days reading the entire how to guide about this and then I researched a little bit more and then found atleast more then 5 lakh people making money through it and out of them 15% are indians who are not impatient and all. Amongst these 15%, 5% are those ppl whose livelihood is totally dependent on Neobux. Their EMI, their daily food and everything. Then another 2% are senior citizens making money to safeguard their old age. Rest ar married couples, young gals, ladies, guys and so on. So for this business you need a lot of patience and hard work my friend nothing else. "As shall you sow so shall you reap" or "Slow & Steady wins the race". So if anyone is interested they can join under my downline and this is the link http://www.neobux.com

I would really like to thank you some of you for being under my down line. Its really a great success and becoz of you ppl I am now achieving a 3 figure income on daily basis and soon entering the phase of 4 figure income. I didn't thought I could ever do so. thanks a lot for having faith in me and good luck on yr great performance and handwork

Back