Suggest options to earn online while working from home

Can someone find out if this is genuine or not please?

Workathomemumbai.Com India's No.1 Work At Home Jobs
View attachment 35115
new_chat.gif

Home Data Entry Jobs Payment Method Join Now Contact Us About Us
Part Time Data Entry Online Jobs

Part Time Data Entry Online Jobs Description - Company Will Provide Online Training Help by Mail on Candidate's E-mail ID . Candidate's Working keyword and Location is mentioned in that Mail. You can start your work with that keyword and Location and for starting your Work you can open any Internet Searching Site , Job Portals , Online Directory , yellow Pages for searching the data. You can entered keyword and Location there on the Site and search the company's Contact Details. When you search many company listings comes there ,Candidate can open each and every company Listings, You can copy data from there and Paste into Excel sheets. Give below all Details of company Listings. ie - Company Name , Company Address , City , State ,E-mail id , Website, Mobile Number , Phone Number. If Address Details is not given then there is website of that company also given , so you can click on that and go to Contact Us of that company , there you find all the Details , so just copy data from there and Paste into Excel Sheets as Format given by Company ( Format is Also Given On Companies Website ) 24 Hours Live Start Special Offer Plan Rs. 4999 Per 1000 list Rs.1800

Full Amount Earning Special Offers

S.
No. Plan Details Plans Fee Refund Amount
Earn Per 1000 Company List

Last Date Work Start
01 Full Amount Earning Rs 2600 Rs. 2600 Rs. 300 Rs. 2600 Join Now Live Start
02 Full Amount Earning Rs 2800 Rs. 2800 Rs. 350 Rs. 2800 Join Now Live Start
03 Full Amount Earning Rs 2900 Rs. 2900 Rs. 400 Rs. 2900 Join Now Live Start
04 Full Amount Earning Rs 3000 Rs. 3000 Rs. 450 Rs. 3000 Join Now Live Start
Part Time Data Entry Online Jobs Regular Plan

Part Time Work offline/ online From Home. Earn up to Rs 25,000 To 5,00,000 Per Month, working from home & using your personal computer & internet.Apply For Online Support

zmhql1mb.png

Win Bumper Prizes >>

Free Register Join Now

Bumper Prize Winner Gifts

Delhi.jpg

View attachment 35119
( Office Time : 10:00 AM To 06:00 PM Monday TO Saturday)

To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your email application, because this message was made specifically for you only. Instead use the forward page in our newsletter system.
Conducted By : Naukriaim InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved Naukriaim InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. Powered by Postadworld.Com

ut.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this genuine - well most probably not!!! Why? Because any company that offer's job does not collect money. That is and the first basic point to be noted. Here they promise, but do they shall actually pay what's promised!!!???? Do not fall to such claims!

Pls throw some light on this:-

There are companies which provide mind boggling amount just to replicate pdf files onto MS Word.
PDF files are secured (no copy/print allowed). I saw one file being The Complete Java reference. The book was a scanned pdf and looked like as if the original book was a used copy, as there were clear markings on the pages (underlining, highlighting etc). Your regular old book scanned to pdf files.

Company asks for about 1500/- as contract signing amount and then promises reimbursements based upon your accuracy of the work.
They promise returns within 22k-44k range if accuracy level is within the prescribed slab.

These companies cant be legal now.. can they?
Their ads been featuring in the newspapers on a frequent basis.

You can tell whether any money-making opportunity is genuine or not by considering a simple principle: it's a selfish world, and people will never GIVE you money for super-easy work unless the result of your work has some genuine benefit to them. If so, you need to completely understand that benefit and how that business works before you begin working.

So if you ever encounter something that is too good to be true, it probably is.

Pls throw some light on this:-

There are companies which provide mind boggling amount just to replicate pdf files onto MS Word.
PDF files are secured (no copy/print allowed). I saw one file being The Complete Java reference. The book was a scanned pdf and looked like as if the original book was a used copy, as there were clear markings on the pages (underlining, highlighting etc). Your regular old book scanned to pdf files.

Company asks for about 1500/- as contract signing amount and then promises reimbursements based upon your accuracy of the work.
They promise returns within 22k-44k range if accuracy level is within the prescribed slab.

These companies cant be legal now.. can they?
Their ads been featuring in the newspapers on a frequent basis.
They ask 1500 from you for contract?
Then obviously they are a shady organization. Why would anyone ask money for signing a contract?

Reminds me of a c.a in my office whose brother did this data work. Didn't get paid as much work as he did. He was expecting somewhere around 40k and got around 25k after a month of working 12-14hrs per day.

Accuracy of work can mean anything. If they don't feel like paying you, your work will never be accurate.

Stay away from these people.

^^

Not me re.. I wont touch such offers with a 10 foot pole.

One of my close acquaintance was looking for a job while working from home. (Ofc now he wont be doing this 'job')
He did all the formalities, submitted the contract and was about to pay the money when he sent me the files over and the details of the deposit which they were asking. I looked up the files and complete Java reference was the final nail for me.

What really was baffling is that they have been sending advertisement in papers like navbharat times. The cheek they got!
And yes, this whole 'accuracy' is the biggest loophole they have left. They can exploit it as per their whim.

I think they must be uploading such PDF files on ebook or Ddl sites. If they password protect it, they must be getting money per download or by giving password to those people who complete some survey. Or both. So they just shove all hard work on some poor person, don't pay him well and earn from sites too when people download the files.

Well summi there is not much possible ways to earn money online by working at home uunless and untill you are a webdesigner or running your own website.

Best possible option if you really want to make money ranging from 20K to 2 Lacs per month and if your english and hearing skills are good and will to take a short time 3 months course then I recommend you Medical Transcription.

Back