Suggest 32" LCD TV for around 35k

^Haha totally! :D

Arun, please drop by the nearest Croma and pour your thoughts on the new Samsung C series panels please. :) :p

Desecrator said:
^Haha totally! :D

Arun, please drop by the nearest Croma and pour your thoughts on the new Samsung C series panels please. :) :p

I did go to reliance digital yesterday,couldn't manage to do some intense comparison,(which is only possible in smaller showroom which are deserted and can request them to switch of the lights),but i am impressed after adjusting the tvs with basic settings such as turning off or lowering all the crappy factory setting vs the sony EX400 ,if one is buying the tvs from showroom only i would opt for the samsung,since they are really too close to the sonys in performance and cheaper,but nowdays sony are getting quite competitive in price as well.
But when one factor in the grey market sony win hands down.

If you meant the panels used in the samsung,didn't try to look for the panel they used ,which is again only possible in a smaller deserted showroom.

^Thanks. :D

I might consider buying one from Alfa, Mumbai. medpal, our resident doc was telling me the 40EX500 was for 59k. :O

Desecrator said:
^Thanks. :D

I might consider buying one from Alfa, Mumbai. medpal, our resident doc was telling me the 40EX500 was for 59k. :O

Well i thought mumbai will work out to be cheaper then bangalore.
here in bangalore one can get the EX500 for 56k,with further Rs500 less acheivable after bargaining.They source it from indian HQ for grey market located in chennai.

Back