Suggest 32" LCD TV for around 35k

I wanna buy brand new 32" LCD TV for about 35k. (+- 3k max) But not from gray markets. So suggest me the best possible option which I can assume as one time investment. :D

I'm thinking to take Sony Bravia 32" V series KLV32V550A

Eagerly waiting for u guys to suggest. :hap2:

Bump!!!!!
Waiting for ur valuable suggestions guys.

Today I went to Sony center and then narrowed my mind for either V series model or W series model. But they quoted 42900rs for V series model and 44900 for W series one. So will it be worth purchasing???? And where can I get the cheapest one in Delhi??

Konquerror said:
What's the difference between V and W series Sonly models?

the W series has the the 100hz motionflow which is good for fast action scenes like football,animal chase scenes etc.
apart from that the W series also uses a different panel with higher contrast ratio.

Well i was at a mall today and to b frank ...i found samsung,sony and even panasonic better than lg in color and side angles....

Sorry cant recall number as all serials were confusing

mayanksahni said:
any link where its price is indicated???
you can look into philips india website for the features and go to any philips dealer they will quote you 34k, negotiate and you can get 32k or 32.5k easily. don't go to any store(croma ezone etc., usually they charge 3-4k extra). performance of lcd is exceptional for both sd and hd contents.

kaggarwal said:
you can look into philips india website for the features and go to any philips dealer they will quote you 34k, negotiate and you can get 32k or 32.5k easily. don't go to any store(croma ezone etc., usually they charge 3-4k extra). performance of lcd is exceptional for both sd and hd contents.

hmmm, actually I have narrowed down to LG Jazz, so plz help me out to choose between LG Jazz and Philips one. Also if anybody knows the pricing of LG Scarlet then plz lemme know.

mayanksahni said:
hmmm, actually I have narrowed down to LG Jazz, so plz help me out to choose between LG Jazz and Philips one. Also if anybody knows the pricing of LG Scarlet then plz lemme know.
LG-32LH60YR jazz theater is 37-38k. LG-32LH70YR Scarlet 2.0 38K source compareindia.com. except for the sound philips is better than lg.

kaggarwal said:
LG-32LH60YR jazz theater is 37-38k. LG-32LH70YR Scarlet 2.0 38K source compareindia.com. except for the sound philips is better than lg.

I was thinking for LG JAZZ LCD TV 32LG80FR since LG-32LH60YR jazz theater and LG-32LH70YR Scarlet 2.0 will be outta my budget and as said before budget is strictly 35k. Any model from samsung????

Samsung is also very good option

LA32B530P7R comes into this price bracket,I own this TV,I'm very satisfied

I guess it has a offer where DTH is free with LCD TV

and very good Tv

I just saw the Philips 32PFL 5609. Was stunned by the image quality. I dare not say this, but I think this TV beats Sony S, V & T series and the Samsung 5 series flat out. Spent one hour under different lighting conditions to check the images [SD, HD using Component] and it is amazing. Still haven't checked the HDMI part of it. But if component can deliver such brilliant images, I think the HDMI should do it even better. This model is seriously good. One thing I didn't notice is the ability to play movies out of a USB stick. So need to check that tomorrow.

neoronin said:
I just saw the Philips 32PFL 5609. Was stunned by the image quality. I dare not say this, but I think this TV beats Sony S, V & T series and the Samsung 5 series flat out. Spent one hour under different lighting conditions to check the images [SD, HD using Component] and it is amazing. Still haven't checked the HDMI part of it. But if component can deliver such brilliant images, I think the HDMI should do it even better. This model is seriously good. One thing I didn't notice is the ability to play movies out of a USB stick. So need to check that tomorrow.

What about sound quality....compared to LG jazz...please check that too and update here :)

Konquerror said:
What about sound quality....compared to LG jazz...please check that too and update here :)
USB Playback Formats: MP3, JPEG Still pictures, MPEG1,
MPEG4, RealMedia Video. picture quality from usb playback is very good. Sound is decent one, better than usual LCD like Sony or Samsung but lg jazz series has more punch in the sound (due to more speakers and woofer). but picture quality and black levels are much better than lg. anyway primary use of lcd is PQ one can always use a HT for sound quality. current price is 32k (paul electronics kamla nagar, delhi)

kaggarwal said:
USB Playback Formats: MP3, JPEG Still pictures, MPEG1,
MPEG4, RealMedia Video. picture quality from usb playback is very good. Sound is decent one, better than usual LCD like Sony or Samsung but lg jazz series has more punch in the sound (due to more speakers and woofer). but picture quality and black levels are much better than lg. anyway primary use of lcd is PQ one can always use a HT for sound quality. current price is 32k (paul electronics kamla nagar, delhi)
Sure regarding the price????
Can u plz gimme the contact number.

Back