Subscription offer by Shop and Ship India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am facing issue while doing registration. it is showing me "Invalid pincode". Please guide.

Hi

Sure.. you can try. if it still does not work ,let usknow. will find you a solution

I don't have a credit card
sad.gif
Can I use HDFC NetSafe virtual credit card instead?

HI

Please let us know the pin code
I am facing issue while doing registration. it is showing me "Invalid pincode". Please guide.

I would like to know the time it takes to open a new account. I mean when will I be given a usable address if I apply today.

Hi,

I have just uploaded my ID document. How much time would it take to activate my account? When will I get my US/UK addresses? Let me know if you need the request number.

I do not have Master card, I have visa. And latest coupon is not working for Visa cards. Please guide.

hi
It just take 24 hrs to activate your account...Go ahead with the same .. we will help you out..[
Please feel free to contact us on india@shopandship.com
QUOTE=Sarath_;1674035]I would like to know the time it takes to open a new account. I mean when will I be given a usable address if I apply today.[/QUOTE]

hi ,the code-USD5983402 is not working and is it possible to make payment using a visa debit card as i dont have a credit card. plz help, thanx.

Hi sure
Please contact us at india@shopandship.com for the same. will surely guide you
Regards
hi, i don have a credit card , can someone plz help me to make the payment :(

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Sure.. the code is MC634926IND

I'm interested in subscribing as well, please provide a working code.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

HI
The code is MC634926IND

QUOTE=kochukhwa;1688785]hi ,the code-USD5983402 is not working and is it possible to make payment using a visa debit card as i dont have a credit card. plz help, thanx.[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

hi
The codeMC634926IND

will work on all cards.Please try this and let us know if you still face issues
QUOTE=crossbow;1688374]Could you please provide any answer for this?[/QUOTE]

Hello People,
The promotional code
MC634926IND

is not valid any more.
the new Promotional code for the 10 USD registration is

• IND76348372

Thank you all! Spead the code All over.. Enjoy the discount:lol:

Status