Subscription offer by Shop and Ship India

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaleel_sh said:
What is SNS account no, is this user name or something?

This is your Unique no. which you have to mention while ordering the goods, you will know in details when you register and get your mail, no use in telling before you register and if you have registered then you'd have got it.

Hi,
It is Shop and Ship :: Home . in case you have any queries, please e mail us at india @shopandship.com
Regards
vercetti said:
What site do we register?
i googled "shopnshipindia Homepage" but no results:(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hi,

It is the unique membershipship ID that has been assigned to you. e.g.if you are from Delhi it would be DEL xxx (some number)

Regards
paarkhi said:
This is your Unique no. which you have to mention while ordering the goods, you will know in details when you register and get your mail, no use in telling before you register and if you have registered then you'd have got it.

shopnshipindia said:
Hello ALL!!
Shop and Ship is very happy to announce the subscription offer of 5 USD instead of 45 USD ONLY for Techenclave members.Use the promotional code USD5983402 :hap2:

Has This Coupon Expired? I keep getting an error 500 whenever I apply the coupon.

cant i use a debit card to register??

i get error when i click on the submit button after entering all the details and the coupon code using my BOI debit card

hmm..got my answer in post # 10 ..will have to ask someone to lend me his card now.

^ it only accepts CC my friend.

Made my account. Thanks for this kind of service, wee need much about like this. Thanks.... :)

:) hope you are done with the registration. PLease feel free to contact us with all your queries:) india@shopandship.com
ankitmane said:
cant i use a debit card to register??

i get error when i click on the submit button after entering all the details and the coupon code using my BOI debit card

hmm..got my answer in post # 10 ..will have to ask someone to lend me his card now.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HI,
Use a secured login.. https://, and use an intenet explorer.
Night Huntre said:
Has This Coupon Expired? I keep getting an error 500 whenever I apply the coupon.

rpm19050 said:
not able to use the code. while making the payment, the website says ' please enter valid code'..

Same here: [attachment=10069:16895.attach]

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back