Subscription offer by Shop and Ship India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ALL!!
Shop and Ship is very happy to announce the subscription offer of 5 USD instead of 45 USD ONLY for Techenclave members.Use the promotional code USD5983402 :hap2:

Hi, I cannot register. Says 'invalid zip code'. City is Hyderabad and zip-code is 500008, just FYI.

Registered...let us start shopping. :). Btw, is my Card charged? After providing CC details, wan NOT redirected to VBV page.

i dont have credit card and it says error... i do only have debit card,, what to do now...

Apply the discount code after entering credit card details and finally click on submit.

good opportunity for guys who couldn't get on earlier

Just an advice once you buy anything mail the product link and invoice (paypal in ebay case) to their email address india@shopandship.com before it reaches their NY address (in case of USA shipping) so that the NY office can put a approx value on it for the Indian customs

otherwise they will put an incorrect value or market value which would be generally more as you would have purchased it as a deal

If you dont do that its upon Indian customs to asses the correct value of the product

If the invoice is there Aramex can show the invoice and pay the correct duty

had a chat with Anuradha , she told me to tell you all to avoid large custom duties and issues

Hi! use the city as Rangareddy. It would work fine :)

crossbow said:
Hi, I cannot register. Says 'invalid zip code'. City is Hyderabad and zip-code is 500008, just FYI.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Thanks for spreading the message :)
kuduku said:

Just an advice once you buy anything mail the product link and invoice (paypal in ebay case) to their email address india@shopandship.com before it reaches their NY address (in case of USA shipping) so that the NY office can put a approx value on it for the Indian customs

otherwise they will put an incorrect value or market value which would be generally more as you would have purchased it as a deal

If you dont do that its upon Indian customs to asses the correct value of the product

had a chat with Anuradha , she told me to tell you all to avoid large custom duties and issues

Thanks for conveying the message..
kuduku said:

Hi, Did you get your account code and the addressse via e mail? if yes, the cc will have been charged.
Otaku said:
Registered...let us start shopping. :). Btw, is my Card charged? After providing CC details, wan NOT redirected to VBV page.

hi,

Since It is just a matter of 5 USD, can yu request some one close to lend you the card??? As it is just a one time :)
gREen said:
i dont have credit card and it says error... i do only have debit card,, what to do now...

Yup. There is a duty of 27 % on the customs assessed value.

eXcesscaLIBER said:
Will customs be charged if I get xbox shipped through them?

thanks i registered but my CC is not charged...

I guess real time update problem

Charged 5 USD at ARAMEX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back