Subscription offer by Shop and Ship India

Status
Not open for further replies.
[font=georgia,serif]Sure. No worries. You can subscribe with us using 10 USD now ! use you Master card Credit card to register[/font]

[font=georgia,serif] and use the code MC634926IND. For anu further details , please feel free to contact us at india@shopandhsip.com[/font]

i have entered shipping address of india ? Is there any problem ? Also please some one tell me about subscription.

Hi:

When I try to use the promotion code 'USD5983402' it rejects with the message 'Please use a valid promotion code'.

Also it does not take my correct address for the pin code 751002. It should be city: Bhubaneswar, Orissa instead of Khorda, Orissa. Can this be rectified?

I could finally register using the code:[font=georgia,serif]MC634926IND[/font] . I had to pay $10 though.

Hi:

Hi manoj,

the 5 USD offer was wound up, and hence we have this master card offer for you!!

No worries of the city. we shall take care ..

When I try to use the promotion code 'USD5983402' it rejects with the message 'Please use a valid promotion code'.

Also it does not take my correct address for the pin code 751002. It should be city: Bhubaneswar, Orissa instead of Khorda, Orissa. Can this be rectified?

I could finally register using the code:[font=georgia, serif]MC634926IND[/font] . I had to pay $10 though.

HI,

Please let me know what issue you are facing. you can now register with us at just 10 USD. just use the code

MC634926IND

you can also email us your queries to india@shopandship.com[quote name='montyseth' timestamp='1325155906' post='1677711']

i have entered shipping address of india ? Is there any problem ? Also please some one tell me about subscription.

[/quote]

hi

the code we now have is

MC634926IND

it just 10 USD:)
any recent coupon code ?

hi

We have the code

MC634926IND

<
unfortunately that offer is over long back . Its just 10 USD
<
i am also looking for $5 coupon code.. please reintroduce ...

I am interested in signing up. Just have a few questions before, though.

How many countries can I import from? Are there any restrictions on the no. of times I can import? What is the average delivery time from US to India?

Thanks!

#shopnshipindia - mailed my document for account verification. Please activate it as early possible
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back