Subscription offer by Shop and Ship India

Status
Not open for further replies.
abhi.eternal said:
I don't have a credit card :( Can I use HDFC NetSafe virtual credit card instead?

Yep, VCC should work as I have used the same in many other places, including travel portals and airline sites.

Hi SnS, I am unable to get the discount either, can you pls look into it? I need order some stuff. Thanks

hi,
Apologies. There has been a techical error. will keep you posted as soon as its up.
Jasku said:
Hi SnS, I am unable to get the discount either, can you pls look into it? I need order some stuff. Thanks

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hey guys!
there has been a techical error with the code USD5983402. will soon get back to you once this is fixed.

Hello SnSers!!
The subscription code is up and working now. Rush to register!!
USD5983402

Yes, it works now. Made the payment at the discounted rate.

shopnshipindia said:
hi,

Apologies. There has been a techical error. will keep you posted as soon as its up.

hey guys!

there has been a techical error with the code USD5983402. will soon get back to you once this is fixed.

Hello SnSers!!

The subscription code is up and working now. Rush to register!!

USD5983402

Hello, should i add address which you provided us in NY for ebay address? or i have to fill my own home address in ebay? right now i added my home address in ebay.

Hi,
Did you try using a secured log in?
https://www.shopandship.com/default.aspx
manoja2k said:
I have been trying to register since today morning, Using IE 8. After accepting service agreement, I get 'Server Error 500'

HI the delivery address should be our NY address
avee02000 said:
Hello, should i add address which you provided us in NY for ebay address? or i have to fill my own home address in ebay? right now i added my home address in ebay.

Hi Shop & Ship,

I have been trying to register for a SnS Account for a very long time and have tried on both Internet Explorer & Google Chrome but I get the same error, the snapshot of which has been attached. Kindly help me in this regard. Thanks.

snserror.jpg

(P.S. I have erased all Card Details)

HI,
There was a technical error initially. Now its resolved. Can you please try now. if the problem still persists, let us know on india@shopandship.comwill surely help you out.
Bhutoria_1989 said:
Hi Shop & Ship,

I have been trying to register for a SnS Account for a very long time and have tried on both Internet Explorer & Google Chrome but I get the same error, the snapshot of which has been attached. Kindly help me in this regard. Thanks.
snserror.jpg

(P.S. I have erased all Card Details)

hi,
is it done now?
manoja2k said:
I have been trying to register since today morning, Using IE 8. After accepting service agreement, I get 'Server Error 500'

hi,
you need to provide our address
avee02000 said:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply I registered using VCC, but when adding shipping address in eBay it asks to verify them. I have attached a screenshot.

Basically it asks me to remove the hyphen, shorten the word avenue to ave. and suffix the pincode with 4010

5XAHq.png

you can go with it!
Bhutoria_1989 said:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply I registered using VCC, but when adding shipping address in eBay it asks to verify them. I have attached a screenshot.
Basically it asks me to remove the hyphen, shorten the word avenue to ave. and suffix the pincode with 4010

5XAHq.png

hi,
you need to add our US address
avee02000 said:

hi,
PLease send us the zip code. Wil get it sorted. india@shopandhsip.com
Arjun said:
I cant register say invalid zipcode & city for delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back