ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

It's simple.
I'm not rich like you.
So,I don't have huge amount of money in my Bank AC so bank not gonna give me a Credit Card.
Poor people prefer cash cos they got it very little amount so no problem.
And rich people prefer card cos keeping too much cash all time is really a hassle I guess.

Lol, the first time I am hearing that as a reason for using COD! :p You don't need a lot of money in your account to buy a Rs 29 item for which you wanted COD! :p

It's simple.
I'm not rich like you.
So,I don't have huge amount of money in my Bank AC so bank not gonna give me a Credit Card.
Poor people prefer cash cos they got it very little amount so no problem.
And rich people prefer card cos keeping too much cash all time is really a hassle I guess.

Banks don't give credit card on basis of money in bank account. I got my credit card solely on basis of salary slip and that too my first salary slip and let me tell you it was not a big paycheck.
I prefer to pay from CC whenever there is an option and I would only take COD on high risk websites like timtara (if they have COD that is) etc.
Paying from CC gives me an added advantage of tracking the purchases.

Yea,I know there are benefits if someone buy Online using CC.
But,I don't have permanent job like most of others and salary is very very low too.
Jobs come and go now and then.
But,once I asked SBI about CC.
They told they can give me CC if I had at least 20K fixed deposit at SBI and I can't pay max 15K using CC.

Lol, the first time I am hearing that as a reason for using COD! :p You don't need a lot of money in your account to buy a Rs 29 item for which you wanted COD! :p

Yea,I knew you gonna laugh because you have CC and you enjoying its benefits. :(
Most of the people in India got same tendency as you they always enjoy and laugh on other problem and poor fate.

But,I don't have permanent job like most of others and salary is very very low too.
They told they can give me CC if I had at least 20K fixed deposit at SBI and I can't pay max 15K using CC.

Yea,I knew you gonna laugh because you have CC and you enjoying its benefits. :(
Most of the people in India got same tendency as you they always enjoy and laugh on other problem and poor fate.

What i would suggest is that you do take a good / decent salary slip (saying this because you mentioned it is low, don't mean otherwise) and try applying for a no frills basic credit card which offers low credit and especially no annual fees. That should serve good for you. Ask different banks but this might hit your CIBIL credit score i think.

you wont get SBI card so easily..apply for CITI/SC/HDFC/ICICI..they give you basic cards with minimum documentation...

Not necessaily true sbicards are in cillaboration with ge money sbi is just bankrolls the gig the managment and every thing else belongs to ge and yes they are aggressuve in card business like others. So try them too. I uust gave bigbazar purchase reciept visiting card and pancard copy for my application for sbi shopping card

Thanks for advise!
I thinks SBI is hard to get.
They charge min 350 I guess.
I have to try other banks when I get better pay slip of course.
I did not know CC available without no annual fees.

What i would suggest is that you do take a good / decent salary slip (saying this because you mentioned it is low, don't mean otherwise) and try applying for a no frills basic credit card which offers low credit and especially no annual fees. That should serve good for you. Ask different banks but this might hit your CIBIL credit score i think.

had ordered an Adidas Shower Gel that was on Sale ..
Order Date 26th, it shipped about a week back. Never arrived (to Hyd).

Now even the tracking number doesnt show any details.

How to register a complaint ?

Said mine was shipped a week back as well...received it today...I think you might get it as well...even I was going to register a complaint today had I not received it.

Same here not received yet.They had sent through some Quantium courier.​
:annoyed:
ccc

Use specific feedback option.

There will be days when people want COD & with EMI :)

Guy will come & collect 10 Rs per month :p for this 29 Rs Product. Last EMI, 1 Rs change given back. Indian customer, eh eh eh

As always another typical Indian.
Then India will to beat China. :p
And India will become most powerful.
But,it doesn't matter for those who live in US/UK.
As always typical Indians.

Said mine was shipped a week back as well...received it today...I think you might get it as well...even I was going to register a complaint today had I not received it.

Well finally received mine today .. got the Intense Touch one.

Didnt know Shopclues had their own delivery network .. though that guy was dumb as bricks :p

AFAIK Shopclues does not have their own delivery network. They use couriers like bluedart,india on time, dtdc etc etc

Just saw that many of the sellers on shopclues have thousands of ratings .I guess they are doing pretty good .

was on ebay for around 500 bucks some time ago . but dont know if it was original or not. anyway this is a good deal i think.

me bought a dell wireless mouse for 449 some days back.

Back