ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

But an online search resulted in no matches found.

And as a result I do have an apprehension that its an replica.

I don't think it's a replica - they're the earbuds that were bundled with HTC phones when HTC used to own Beats. Ultimately they're not as good as the standalone Beats earphones.

Is ShopClues reliable ?
Or is it depend on seller to seller like all other market places ?
Though ebay got better policy and reputation.

Now I realize why this thread is not active these days.
People want to buy items at cheaper price but not fake items.
I thinks I will stay away from ShopClues then.

Everyone wants to save a few bucks, but no-one would agree for fakes.
Theres another incident with SC. I had bought an item which was to be delivered by 28Oct. SC however failed to deliver and didnot even refund money.
I cursed and abused them, but they would just come back with standard reply " We are trying to contact merchant " I finally got my refund couple of days back. I have dealt with other sites like Tradus, snapdeal and pepperfry. they dont have such issues. even rediff is better.

Everyone wants to save a few bucks, but no-one would agree for fakes.
Theres another incident with SC. I had bought an item which was to be delivered by 28Oct. SC however failed to deliver and didnot even refund money.
I cursed and abused them, but they would just come back with standard reply " We are trying to contact merchant " I finally got my refund couple of days back. I have dealt with other sites like Tradus, snapdeal and pepperfry. they dont have such issues. even rediff is better.

Same happened with me .. I got a pretty good deal on a 32 GB 45MBps SD Card for 1800/- .. The price elsewhere was atleast 30% higher.
Following the purchase, the prices went up further and the seller never shipped the item. I made multiple calls and I was told that the original seller was OOS so an alternate merchant would ship, I spoke them and tried to confirm but they never got back to me. Ultimately about 2 week later SC cancelled my order and by that time the SD Card was selling at 2700 (vs 1800) I had bought it for.

I am pretty sure the merchant purposefully cancelled my order to get a higher price sale.

Here is the SC 30%off coupon...

Attachments

• 1387873788417.jpg
    1387873788417.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 224
I have bought so called "beats" from shopclues. they are guaranteed fake. you can check my review on MS. bought the ones below
http://www.shopclues.com/beats-by-dr.-dre-monster-earbuds-clear-sound-headphones-3.html?page=4
I posted a review about the earphones being fake. SC never posted it.

yes it also gives monster turbine pro gold at 5000 rs!!!lol
and no supertips are included with warranty of only 3 months as opposed to lifetime warranty

we need to steer clear of shopclues and rediff shopping
rediff is selling xba-4 for rs 250
this is the biggest joke i have heard ever

Its ironical as SC claims All products at ShopClues.com are brand new, 100% genuine and come with Manufacturer's warranty wherever applicable.

Back