ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

Try any of the previous coupon codes like "SCHDFC" which gave 10% off. Not sure but you'll lose nothing by giving it a shot.

Slightly OT - Are the Credit Card EMI options on various shopping sites all that they claim to be? They are advertised as being interest free & the only additional liability is apparently in the form of processing fees. For instance, on shopclues, something that retails for Rs. 3000 can apparently be had for Rs. 1000 x 3 plus Rs. 99 processing fee if one opts for a 3 month EMI option.

I'd like to know if there is more to it than meets the eye. Or is it simply as it appears to be? Which in this case would be Rs. 3099 spread out over 3 months. Thanks!

Slightly OT - Are the Credit Card EMI options on various shopping sites all that they claim to be? They are advertised as being interest free & the only additional liability is apparently in the form of processing fees. For instance, on shopclues, something that retails for Rs. 3000 can apparently be had for Rs. 1000 x 3 plus Rs. 99 processing fee if one opts for a 3 month EMI option.

I'd like to know if there is more to it than meets the eye. Or is it simply as it appears to be? Which in this case would be Rs. 3099 spread out over 3 months. Thanks!

I have tried EMIs on eBay with zero processing fee and it was exactly as they claimed, no additional interest or charges.

Back